Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

The vault issue was honestly one of the better sci-fi concepts that Hickman chose to bring in, but I think this follow-up just will not li up to the height. The Vault is arguably the threat that should’ve the center of the entire line and require an X-book crossover, but that’s going to be Orchis which does not. With how much they’ve been hyped out, taken out by just this team is going to be an inevitable disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    I have to go read that issue again.....I must missed that part entirely, thanks
    They atomized him10,287 times until they could process his biomass in order to create the new generation of Children.

One could argue whether it's possible that Darwin is somehow still alive in an infinitesimally small part of each Children, but as far as Laura and Synch are concerned, they gave him up for dead.

I’m going to guess that Blackbox has something to do with putting together a mutant circuit capable of creating black holes. Perhaps in order to deal with Nimrod. There have been passing references to mutants with gravity powers - like when they made it a point to bring Hellfire’s Leland back.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    I’m going to guess that Blackbox has something to do with putting together a mutant circuit capable of creating black holes. Perhaps in order to deal with Nimrod. There have been passing references to mutants with gravity powers - like when they made it a point to bring Hellfire’s Leland back.
    They better not miss.

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    They could just drop Xorn as a suicide bomb for that.

In fact, they already did it in one of Moira's lives in Powers of X, when he was a Horseman.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    They could just drop Xorn as a suicide bomb for that.

In fact, they already did it in one of Moira's lives in Powers of X, when he was a Horseman.
    Didn’t during that Omega Sentinel hinted that she knew what was at the center of Black Holes and the X-men don’t?

It’s the Dominions isn’t it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Didn’t during that Omega Sentinel hinted that she knew what was at the center of Black Holes and the X-men don’t?

It’s the Dominions isn’t it.
    Exactly.

That's why some people speculated for a long time that Rasputin and Cardinal could have reached the current timeline by being dragged by the black hole.

However, if these were Hickman's plans, perhaps they have been scrapped forever. Or maybe Project Blackbox is just that if we assume Forge is lying. The point is that Xavier knows that there is a connection between black holes and Dominions.

And that plot hasn't been totally ruled out. Recently in Legion of X we saw that Nimrod is trying to take control of the Technarchy

Astonishing Member

Exactly.

That's why some people speculated for a long time that Rasputin and Cardinal could have reached the current timeline by being dragged by the black hole.

However, if these were Hickman's plans, perhaps they have been scrapped forever. Or maybe Project Blackbox is just that if we assume Forge is lying. The point is that Xavier knows that there is a connection between black holes and Dominions.

And that plot hasn't been totally ruled out. Recently in Legion of X we saw that Nimrod is trying to take control of the Technarchy
    I mean it’s one way to give Orchis some actual threat level. I’m down. Also for Rasputin. And uh, the other one. Can’t remember their name and was too lazy to look it up so I don’t know what it is.

But yay Dominions.

BANNED

UMMM question isn't Darwin still in there???????
    They atomized him10,287 times until they could process his biomass in order to create the new generation of Children.

One could argue whether it's possible that Darwin is somehow still alive in an infinitesimally small part of each Children, but as far as Laura and Synch are concerned, they gave him up for dead.
    I have to go read that issue again.....I must missed that part entirely, thanks
    Apparently, so did I... Does anyone know which title and issue that was depicted it?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Apparently, so did I... Does anyone know which title and issue that was depicted it?
    It was either house or powers, cannot rememebr the issue number.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    It was either house or powers, cannot rememebr the issue number.
    Wasnt it in the Hickman X-Men series.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Wasnt it in the Hickman X-Men series.
    Yep, X-Men #19 to be exact.

Astonishing Member

Scheibe. Forgot that one existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    My guess is that Xavier has tasked Forge with creating a device that erases the deadbeat dad trait from mutant DNA.
    Dayum that was funny
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

If Wolverine can come back from a drop of blood…
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver