Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yeah, and also the name doesn't make sense. I think Forge is lying, though.
    You got wonder what’s so secret that the black hole gun pointed at the Vault is the thing Forge is revealing as a distraction.

…they brought back Red Skull with Xavier’s brain as a secret weapon didn’t they.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    You got wonder what’s so secret that the black hole gun pointed at the Vault is the thing Forge is revealing as a distraction.

…they brought back Red Skull with Xavier’s brain as a secret weapon didn’t they.
    My guess is that Xavier has tasked Forge with creating a device that erases the deadbeat dad trait from mutant DNA.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    My guess is that Xavier has tasked Forge with creating a device that erases the deadbeat dad trait from mutant DNA.
    Unfortunately that strain is too prominient to remove from Xavier's dna

Amazing Member

I hate the writer of this book and do not like that he is in charge of this story

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Cassara came to slay. It's a different kind of gorgeous from Larraz, but gorgeous nonetheless.

Love the gun/Cable joke LOL
    Agreed. The line work and the colors here are MAGNIFICENT. Depth. Movement. Tone. Temperature. Its all super strong. The soft warm yellow within the environment is exceptional and gives a very "humid" vibe to the space their moving through. Really looking forward to this next installment of X-Men.
    The gun/Cable joke is the kind of thing that so many of us love! Peppering in mentions and/or continuity nods scratches that long term fan itch we crave.
    I'm pretty stoked to fall in love with Forge. I feel like its happening. It started with his Hawiian shirt, short shorts on the beach issue, and I foresee his charms seeping deeper into my subconscious moving forward. Well done, Gerry!

I am quaking with anticipation for Illyana.
    Casara's Yana in X of Swords was really good. Seeing how the new aesthetic and new direction will be handled, by both Gerry and Cassara, has me anxious. A good anxious, but anxious all the same. And I suppose it won't be this issue we see the new gold look, since Cassara's been throwing little peeks at what he's working on lately up on twitter and the last image of Yana he posted had the black spikey design.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramega1 View Post
    I hate the writer of this book and do not like that he is in charge of this story
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultramega1
    I'm not a fan of the x-men reddit community. They shut down any form of constructive criticism of the books.
    I'm shocked the Reddit community proved unreceptive to this "constructive" feedback.
    Last edited by Fokken; 09-23-2022 at 05:50 AM.

Fantastic Member

God I wish they'd drop this The Children of the Vault are just as The Neo 2.0 and they're equally as lame just do away with them already

Astonishing Member

What happned to the cov member who was in love with indra ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    What happned to the cov member who was in love with indra ?
    Luz was used as fuel I think. Technically she shouldn't be dead but cannot be used as a fighter I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    God I wish they'd drop this The Children of the Vault are just as The Neo 2.0 and they're equally as lame just do away with them already
    I agree. Make the Neo actually be Arraki. As for CoV, reveal they are from another planet and send them back.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 09-23-2022 at 06:56 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

the CoTV are awesome when written by Mike Carey. He did his version way better than the lame Neo.

UMMM question isn't Darwin still in there???????

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    UMMM question isn't Darwin still in there???????
    No, they killed him. It took thousands of years but they found a way to do it.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

But not before they appropriated his adaptability genes for their own purposes. So the CoTV we see in this coming arc may very well be the most dangerous the X-Men have ever faced.

Can't wait!!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I'm shocked the Reddit community proved unreceptive to this "constructive" feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    No, they killed him. It took thousands of years but they found a way to do it.
    I have to go read that issue again.....I must missed that part entirely, thanks