Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    With West Coast Avengers making a return. What are the chances of getting a JLD revival.
    I'm not that familiar with the WCA revival, are they using the original characters? Or just the name (which has some cache) and all new characters?

For this team "revival", if there ever could be such a thing (not likely), I'd really want them to use all the originals of the team.

And straight up borrow heavily from their contemporary CW incarnations, even use it as a springboard, for a comic or a secretly J'onzz is getting the band back together type mini-series.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

Maybe with Gypsy lost to some multiverse threat, Vibe dimension jumps from show to show, seeking the others, and J'onn to lead the improvised team for their own crossover episode, and I would use it as a springboard to launch a new comic run starring this group.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post

DC could literally refer to them as LoT
    LoT ?

LoT is Legends of Tomorrow ...
    Yeah, don't know why this team would call themselves LoT (Legends of Tomorrow)? That is already taken and seems ver much it's own thing.
    I'd just call them Detroit League, or have Cisco tongue-in-cheek refer to themselves as J'onzz's Just Us League (cause he's left all the more famous big-guns out)

Has Elongated Man been used in the comics recently?
    Don't know, but I'd definitely use his CW Flash incarnation to add him to the team-up, introduce Sue Dibny, then use it as the springboard to launch them into their own book or at least a mini-series.
    Last edited by Güicho; 08-19-2018 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    I'm not that familiar with the WCA revival, are they using the original characters? Or just the name (which has some cache) and all new characters?
    Basically, they are just using the name to make fun of the original team. Hawkeye is the only name from the original series (though it's the idiotic Hawkguy, so, really, it's just the name, and down the toilet gpoes all the HUGe character development the Clint got, especially in the WCAs book). the rest is a bunch of jokey jerks and losers. NOTHING to do with the original team. The art does seem good, though.

Peace