Its a nice day and your hanging with your friends. You just had some fine BBQ ribs , played some video games and bragged about the chicks (or dudes) you been kicking it with. So you decide to see what sports game is on. But then you see there is no Football , Baseball , Soccer , Basketball or even...Tennis !

The only thing on is.....

GOLF !

YES GOLF !

So your stuck having to watch this paint peeling sport. Where the announcers whisper and everything is like some serene deal from Joy of Paint by Bob Ross. So what can we do to fix this boring sport ? Well.....its why I'm here. I'm gonna make this SPORT FUN.

The 1st thing is how we need to PUMP the crowd. Its one thing we need in this sport. An exciting person to introduce each golfer to the crowd. With a loud mic as they arrive. For example we get Michael Buffer here.

"Introducing , ...a winner of 82 PGA Tours , 41 European Tours and 3 Japan tours. A member of the PGA Hall of Fame ....and considered one of the greatest Golfers in History .....this is ....TIGER WOOOOOOOOODS !"

This will pump the crowd and make them excited watching live.

Now lets discuss the live crowd. This needs fixed too. We need to have people carrying signs , air horns and more to show their approval at times. With a live hot crowd the excitement will be seen. You can have people paint their bodies , dress as golfers they like and more ! It screams fun.

Imagine instead of one of those boring guys barely talking loud we get the excited Jim Ross. Say Tiger hits a ball 400 yards , we can have J.R. scream "GOOD GAAWD ALMIGHTY , GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY that ball was just hit 400 yards !"

Jim Ross being excited at even small hits of the ball will add that exciting factor. Then we can add dancers to the side and really up some fun to Golf. So PGA ....time to call me !