Amazing Member

Exclamation Fan-Made Finale To Spider-Man Unlimited (1999)

I found a fan-made ending to Spider-Man Unlimited animated show from 1999 on YouTube that not only works in its own right as the finale to the series (23 years after the show was abruptly cancelled on a cliffhanger) with no holds barred approach to the narrative beats but also finds a way to put a brilliant spin & adapt such iconic Spidey storylines as Venom (specifically the end of ASM #299 with MJ's first horrific encounter with Venom), Kraven's Last Hunt, Maximum Carnage & Life Story.

Check it out, it's mind-blowingly good & the world should see this for sure. Feels like it was made as a labor of love for Spider-Man as a character across both the animation & comics mediums:

Felt like it was my duty to share this with everyone.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

It looks pretty good. I do think that this series deserved at least one more season, hopefully with better production values.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."