Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Spectacular Member

I’m going to read it until the end, since I’m a sucker (Heh) for superhero/horror stories, but it’s already fallen into the Marvel Zombies type Pit of Nonsense and shows no sign of crawling out.

Where are all the people? There were billions a year ago, and I’m sure the vampires killed/turned quite a few, but still, we’re they all just slaughtered (Kandor-style) except for the ones required for the Blood Farms?

How many blood farms are there? How many people are in them? Are they all being fed from the Swamp Thing buffet? How the hell are the logistics of - that - supposed to work?

Are all the Blood Farms in America? Do they all have top level ex-superheroes and a cadre of lower ranked costumes guarding them? I know there were a - lot - of costumes in the US before the Fall but come on, that’s got to be a limiting factor on how many humans they can farm.

The seas are dead. What are the Atlantean prisoners eating? Or are all the Atlanteans vampires now and they’re feeding on Blood Farm cattle too?

Where the hell are the Green Lanterns? They mentioned them in the first post-Fall issue, I think, but how exactly are the vampires supposed to have beaten an army of Light Wielding space cops? They wouldn't even need to make planet-fall, just project a gigantic green vacuum cleaner to suck up the smoke and ash and redirect sunlight to bathe every inch of the planet in UV. Yet, no sign of them, even though they must know that Hal Jordan is dead.

And where is Hal’s ring? There was no other suitable wearer on the entire planet? And while we’re on the topic, how did Hal wield it when he was technically dead? Aren’t the Rings supposed to bug out when their wearers die?

So, yeah, problems. Nice idea, though.
    Last edited by Nullviahomo; 09-29-2022 at 02:09 AM.