Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

What if Franklin creates a universe and a character/creature comes out of the universe and either abducts Franklin into its universe, where the family has to go in and explore the universe, I say it kinda combines a child's twisted imagination with Gorr the God-butcher trying to kill its creator. Or the character/creature tries to kill him and causes damage thus creating the SHIELD/Avengers trying to take Franklin like mention before in comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    The Fantastic Four/FF under Hickman did well by current standards but sales dropped whenever an event with tie-ins or a number one issue were also available that month. With Fraction/Allred/Bagley, sales took a nose dive even to the point were FF was out of the top 100 and Fantastic Four was in the 90's on the ranking. By his run's end, Fantastic Four dropped all the way to what I believe is an all time low at 28,045 with Fantastic Four #16

It still struggles from the loss of readers. But for many years, they were still in the top 15-25 comics. Heroes Reborn did well, scoring in the mid 100,000 range. Even the restart after that was pretty consistently ranked. They had that big promotion to kick off the Waid/Wieringo run with the 9 cent issue #60 vol.3 with over 700,000 orders

You can track the stats here or at Comic Chronicles you are interested.
    I know I could have tracked the sales by Comic Chronicles, I just haven't seen any hype/recommendations for FF between Byrne and Hickman (admitted I haven't search for it either).

Quote Originally Posted by Tupiaz View Post
    I know I could have tracked the sales by Comic Chronicles, I just haven't seen any hype/recommendations for FF between Byrne and Hickman (admitted I haven't search for it either).
    Simonson's run is good.
    BB

I like that they are a constant force, many events are pretty shallow and they at times do more harm than good so I am fine with them being only slightly affected. I think Robinson's current run right now is really good and what the Fantastic Four need right now is more hype and advertising. Which won't happen because the film rights don't belong to Disney.