Ultimate Member

Default What time of the day do you read your comics?

What time do you guys read your comics?

Morning, afternoon, or evening?

And where do you read them? In the bedroom, dining, living room e.t.c?

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Afternoon occasionally, (rainy days); mostly after dinner, in the living room.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Most days I sit down and make a small list of the comics I want to read for the day. And I read them in my room through out the day in my room at my desk or on my sofa.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Mighty Member

Mostly in the evenings. I tend to get Home around 8.30-9.00 from Work most evenings. So on the few days I decide not to play games, I'll sit down for a few hours and get through some comics.
    I should really make it a routine that I read them at like 12.00 for half an hour to an hour or so.

In my bedroom at night, right before bed.

I usually read mine late afternoon to early evening. If the weather in nice, I relax in my hammock and read them outside, or in my outside recliner. Other than that, I usually flip thru one in bed at night before I turn off the light on my nightstand.