Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Eden Zero Thread since their's a Fairy Tail one.

How is the series being enjoy. I'm loving it despite its problematic fanservice at times. However this series is darker and is not afraid to kill characters which is the opposite of FT. I love the mystery and the character development. Honestly at first, it does do the friendship trope but eventually does away with it, If you been read the latest chapters, we keep getting bombarded by intense chapters with revelations. I honestly do think Rebecca is waifu material and invested in the Shicca ship(Shiki x Rebecca) as the other ships from Mashima other work. There is some problematic story elements like reused character designs with subtle difference from Mashima past works(difference with EZ Happy and FT Happy is the wings, what collar?scarf he wears as well as color in his tail end)and when it get dark it gets dark. Not Dark like a seinen manga but its there. I figure since there's a thread for Fairy tail that regularly update with chapter feedback and reviews, I think we should do one here.

The last chapter resolved some major storylines and complete a major character arc for new fan favorite Holy who was just gotten fleshed out with depth.
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 09-24-2022 at 02:49 PM.

Astonishing Member

New Chapter 209 came out, great stuff, revelations even though it does make some past scene with Captain Conner checking out a swimsuit Rebecca creepy. That Pino twist with Ziggy in the end was great and made me curious about next chapter. Even if there no one posting here, Ill still post reactions of upcoming chapters here whenever its released, maybe it will encourage some fans to post or lurk.

Astonishing Member

Eden Zero Chapter 210 came out and wow, so a traitor yet revealed and Ziggy is not the true enemy. wow these last couple of chapters were on fire. Sure there's no Fairy tail 100 this time but we still got EZ.

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    Chapter is dark, you see Elsie(pirate Erza) get confronted by Jesse and explain how he wants to her dead and tortured and he hid and kill Gowen and Hyoga with a implied decapitation, thats a first for Mashima wow. while one of the 2 take out Jesse. Elsie is devastated that her crewmates are dead and you see Hermit asking desperately to Sister that she needs to see Elsie medical records .
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Alot happened this chapter as it released. revelations as the Queen of Dragons fight Homura and Justice and they get overwhelmed at the same time explaining the Mobius which create more mechanical dragons and then turn out to be Elsie mother which Elsie struck and killed from behind and the panel showing that Elsie may be the villain, its hard to keep up.

Astonishing Member

I didnt cover last chapter but yeah this chapter, Ziggy got taken over and transformed into his final form and seemly killed Pino the little robot which pisses Shiki off who transformed into a new super Overdrive form and they fight, today chapter continued and Shiki finished off Ziggy with a moved that look like Freeza deathball however, Shiki revealed he knew Ziggy is faking being taken over but Shiki is doing putting him out of his misery anyone and turns out that Pino was on a temporary wormhole which revealed she alive, Ziggy revealed that despite he's Shiki from the future turned into a robot, he went back and created a time where the past Shiki never became Ziggy and put his trust and hope of the universe on our Shiki. yeah confusing time travel logic but yeah great ending to this saga, and we still haven't found out who the true enemy is.

Astonishing Member

So Chapter had the big revelation who was the true enemy that controlled Ziggy, being Eden One ship that became self-aware. and the Chronopage arrived and about to swallowed everything whole while everyone is evacuated.

This last chapter was lit. I swear hiro is firing on all cylinders. The art has just been great too, that last panel in the latest chapter. It looked like a demon/mechanical dragon.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Whoa!! Finally I'm not the only one posting here about the series. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Whoa!! Finally I'm not the only one posting here about the series. lol
    lol. It's a pretty good one too. I'm surprised sometimes by hiro goes in on the kills. I've been reading this, nights of the apoc, black clover, one punch, and My hero mainly. Radiant was good too got the volumes but sort of lost touch with it recently i think it may have had a break or something.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Eden Zero chapter came out, oh man, this chapter, Eden One becoming self aware and attacking Eden Zero and oh man, what guts Hiro has to what happened to Elsie and Justice. I guess we shouldn't expect this to end similar to Erza and Jellal at FT and its looks like we heading for the final arc already, wow, I still remember 2018 when the first chapter came out.

Other main difference with FT Happy is that this one is a transforming Cyborg.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Eden Zero chapter came out, oh man, this chapter, Eden One becoming self aware and attacking Eden Zero and oh man, what guts Hiro has to what happened to Elsie and Justice. I guess we shouldn't expect this to end similar to Erza and Jellal at FT and its looks like we heading for the final arc already, wow, I still remember 2018 when the first chapter came out.
    I doubt that it's the actual final arc, rather that it will be the final battle of this cycle. I've had this suspicion since the timeskip that Rebecca is inevitably going to use Cat Leaper to transfer to a new worldline because everything will be completely FUBARed at some point. Not to mention that Mashima stated last year that the series would be "longer than RAVE, but shorter than Fairy Tail". RAVE was almost 300 chapters in length, and we're only 216 chapters into EZ. So, I'd say this manga is probably going to continue on for quite some time.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

The new Chapter explore more on the revelation of Conner as Rebecca father and how she takes it which serve some humor and interesting takes, turns out Noah revealed it to Connor a while ago and during the water park episode, I wish it didn't take him staring at his daughter bikini body to remind him of his wife her mother or making a joke that he watched Rebecca b-cube videos including one where she has honey dripping on a cleavage, damnit Mashima creepy.There's a fanservice bath scene as the girls discuss Rebecca situation and in another part of the ship, Shiki and Hermit is interrogating clown kinda and Shiki gets a flash that Clown was a past doctor for Sister past human self. Sister than announced that Nox, Rebecca mother has a awaken ending the chapter on this cliffhanger.

Eeeeee she's awake, let's go Rebecca. Lol. Lucy basically had no parent's in FT but here Rebecca is getting a set. It makes me smile.
    Last edited by jwatson; 11-22-2022 at 05:24 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.