Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Default Eden Zero Thread since their's a Fairy Tail one.

How is the series being enjoy. I'm loving it despite its problematic fanservice at times. However this series is darker and is not afraid to kill characters which is the opposite of FT. I love the mystery and the character development. Honestly at first, it does do the friendship trope but eventually does away with it, If you been read the latest chapters, we keep getting bombarded by intense chapters with revelations. I honestly do think Rebecca is waifu material and invested in the Shicca ship(Shiki x Rebecca) as the other ships from Mashima other work. There is some problematic story elements like reused character designs with subtle difference from Mashima past works(difference with EZ Happy and FT Happy is the wings, what collar?scarf he wears as well as color in his tail end)and when it get dark it gets dark. Not Dark like a seinen manga but its there. I figure since there's a thread for Fairy tail that regularly update with chapter feedback and reviews, I think we should do one here.

The last chapter resolved some major storylines and complete a major character arc for new fan favorite Holy who was just gotten fleshed out with depth.
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 09-24-2022 at 02:49 PM.