Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    who is the kid with glasses ?
    That's Leo(nora). He/ she debuted in Prisoner of X mini.

Leo is Chinese and telekinetic

Vita Ayala confirmed on their Twitter that Leo is a Trans Woman
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 09-26-2022 at 01:55 PM.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

The dude in the bowtie looks like a dork.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Just realized someone threw a good burger and fries at Rahne.
    "Cable was right!"

Amazing Member

I think "breakout character" is a bit of a stretch
    sad to see the reg characters are gone, so much more could have been done with that cast of characters

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    That's Leo(nora). He/ she debuted in Prisoner of X mini.

Leo is Chinese and telekinetic

Vita Ayala confirmed on their Twitter that Leo is a Trans Woman
    FYI. If she has confirmed her as a trans woman its she, not he/she. It really doesnt matter if a woman is trans or not, if they are a woman they are a woman, and the correct pronouns should be used. In fact using he / she actually makes it worse. It shows that you know better and yet still choose to use the wrong pronouns.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Hopefully this will be a fun arc, but I'm more interested in the longer term future of the book. I know both Cebulski and White are NM fans but the book hasn't exactly been a strong seller so I'm not 100% confident it will get a relaunch...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    They were in #30 and with Proudstar when the Brood attacked. Forgot their name tho.
    As a nonbinary person I wanted to say thank you to you and nicoclaws. When Nicoclaw asked who she was it was in a gender nautral way (unlike someone saying dude later in this thread). And then you using nongendered pronouns of they and their really makes me happy. I see so much underlying bigotry in these forums it is good to see some people not automatically gender a character based on the looks. Even in someones post describing the character they used he / she and acknowledges they are a trans woman (and thus she, not he/she, which is the gender term Vita used when creating her. So thank you for not assuming a person's gender. As a nonbinary person that presents as both feminine and masculine at different times I get misgendered as my birth sex and called sir and dude all the time. You cant assume a persons gender from just looks and the way you and nicoclaws didnt gives me some hope for these boards so thank you so freaking much for letting me feel like characters I can relate to are seen, and thus I am seen as a worthy human being.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    FYI. If she has confirmed her as a trans woman its she, not he/she. It really doesnt matter if a woman is trans or not, if they are a woman they are a woman, and the correct pronouns should be used. In fact using he / she actually makes it worse. It shows that you know better and yet still choose to use the wrong pronouns.
    Well, I do stand corrected as you are completely right. It was not well thought through and I should indeed have used she in this. My apologies.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Well, I do stand corrected as you are completely right. It was not well thought through and I should indeed have used she in this. My apologies.
    Thank you. I appreciate that. Now adays you cannot judge a book by its cover. I present as "male" in my day to day and I do drag so also present "female". I however am a genderless ball of energy in a flesh form so even though I present as different things my pronouns are they/them. And I get mislabel all the time as a he or she depending on how I present at that particular moment and it really hurts in a mental place when I am mislabeled, therefore I personally know how important the right pronouns are. And I appreciate you apologizing because I know the world is not perfect, but I also know we can all do better (even myself at times).