Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    I was thinking of Serafina new form
    The larger image is probably Serafina while the the character behind Cyclops is Iceman.

Fan-Headed Lactuca is giving me Hellboy Golden Army -
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    That's the one I like most after the shroud. She is serving Queen of the Cosmos.
    Storm would like a word with you, sir.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Storm would like a word with you, sir.
    BUT they went with the shroud which I actually prefer. I like the mystery of it. =)
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BUT they went with the shroud which I actually prefer. I like the mystery of it. =)
    Tbh I was hoping she actually had a face under there. But then again maybe that's me and expecting even the most alien mutant to still look human on some level.

Cyclops looks pissed at Havok for some reason. That usually mean something dramatic is about to happen within the Summers family. And I'm always up for that.

And Xavier is looking more devious than usual. It leads me to wonder whether the end of AXE will shake up the politics surrounding Krakoa. He and Magneto have been leading the charge, but after Inferno he has a credibility crisis. I think it's only a matter of time before there's some sort of power play, be it from Emma, Sinister, Shaw, or someone else entirely. But after all the secrets he and Magneto kept surrounding Moira, I doubt he will be getting the benefit of the doubt this time around.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I’m questioning if that is Xavier. Looks way to muscular.

I mean it’s probably him but he looks more like Ink in that image.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 09-26-2022 at 08:29 PM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Thanks to CGAR for pointing this out in the Betsy thread.

X-Men Monday #175 Call for Questions: X Me Anything With the X-Office
    Don’t miss your chance to ask the X-Office anything about X-Men for X-Men Monday

Deadline is Sunday, October 2nd.

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/09/29/x-...ions-x-office/

X-Men Monday at AIPT is prepping for another mutant milestone, X-Fans: X-Men Monday #175!

But for this anniversary edition of your favorite weekly X-Men interview column to be a proper party, our friends in the X-Office need your questions. So if you want to be a part of this special X Me Anything with Jordan D. White and friends, read the rules below and fill out the official form.

X-Men Monday #175 Rules
    Accepting Questions About: Anything X-Men — preferably questions multiple X-Creators can chime in on

Deadline: Sunday, October 2 at noon EST

No spoiler questions will be selected. What’s a spoiler question, you ask? It’s anything that spoils upcoming comics before you have a chance to purchase and read them. Here are a few examples:

How does A.X.E.: Judgment Day end?
    When will Apocalypse return?

You get the idea!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Though it may fall into "spoiler" category and/or may be ignored...someone should ask if there was a glitch in the X-Slack as Duggan seemed to have forgotten that Darwin was already resurrected back in X-Men 19, by Hickman.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Though it may fall into "spoiler" category and/or may be ignored...someone should ask if there was a glitch in the X-Slack as Duggan seemed to have forgotten that Darwin was already resurrected back in X-Men 19, by Hickman.
    I've been thinking more about this and maybe they decided to resurrect him thinking there's a slim chance he survived in there? Kinda like how they resurrected Laura despite solid evidence she died. It's just odd that Forge seems so sure that he's alive.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I've been thinking more about this and maybe they decided to resurrect him thinking there's a slim chance he survived in there? Kinda like how they resurrected Laura despite solid evidence she died. It's just odd that Forge seems so sure that he's alive.
    Or...they (the X-Slack) just decided to go in a different direction with Darwin's story hoping that we would not remember seeing that panel with both Laura and Darwin recently "hatched". Considering we haven't seen Darwin in action post XM 19, they could explain it away as that body wasn't viable (for reasons) and was subsequently destroyed (a la Selene).

Or...that's just Forge's weak "excuse" to go into the Vault. With Ev being the only other person besides, Laura and Xavier, who knows Darwin is alive and well and just keeping low.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Or...they (the X-Slack) just decided to go in a different direction with Darwin's story hoping that we would not remember seeing that panel with both Laura and Darwin recently "hatched". Considering we haven't seen Darwin in action post XM 19, they could explain it away as that body wasn't viable (for reasons) and was subsequently destroyed (a la Selene).

Or...that's just Forge's weak "excuse" to go into the Vault. With Ev being the only other person besides, Laura and Xavier, who knows Darwin is alive and well and just keeping low.
    Both very plausible, especially the X-Slack one.

*dons silver lining hat*

Since the X-Men Monday for the X-Office questions seems to be for 10/10, hopefully any and all submitted questions about SoS will be answered at NYCC on 10/8. Then the X-Writers can focus on all of our other questions.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

I heard somewhere that its Caliban.
    My flag is bacon.

*dons silver lining hat*

Since the X-Men Monday for the X-Office questions seems to be for 10/10, hopefully any and all submitted questions about SoS will be answered at NYCC on 10/8. Then the X-Writers can focus on all of our other questions.
    darn i was hoping to see which one of my questions I was able to slip in.