Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    As I recall there was also an episode where he bent the fingers of a gangster's prosthetic hand. I remember this exchange:

Claw: He broke my claw! Now what will they call me?

Fonz: Lefty.

Beg your pardon but so?

I don't watch/read anything from Disney Star Wars. To me the "real" Star Wars is and will always be the "Legends" EU. I honestly don't get why anyone bothers with the Disney stuff when Legends is so much better. Who cares what the suits claim is "canon?" It doesn't matter.

Also, why do people keep forgetting that Boba Fett had a short gunfight with Luke in TESB? Sure it wasn't much but he did fight the movie's hero briefly.
    I've enjoyed the Mandalorian, Rogue One, Andor, Obi-Wan, TFA, Solo, Book of Boba Fett (Well for the Mando episodes), Bad Batch, Rebels, and even TROS. But my preferred canon is Legends because I love characters like Jacen/Caedus, Jaina, Ben Skywalker, and Mara Jade and books/comics like New Jedi Order and the Yuuzhang War, Dark Empire, Thrawn Trilogy, and Legacy. But as I mentioned earlier here even Lucas never considered the EU official canon to the films, so it wasn't some "Suits" it was thee suit.

As for Fett yeah, he got a few shots off then went out like a Punk in ROTJ hence why I think he's overhyped and never understood the appeal.

As I recall there was also an episode where he bent the fingers of a gangster's prosthetic hand. I remember this exchange:

Claw: He broke my claw! Now what will they call me?

Fonz: Lefty.
    ^^^Wow, Ty!
    I’d completely forgotten that episode!!!

The thing about Fonzi though was that being badass was not really the essential quality. Fonzi was Cool. That does require some badass, because how cool can you be if you're getting your ass kicked all the time, but nonetheless, being able to kick ass was only one aspect of the coolness. He was multi-faceted Cool.
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

Also, why do people keep forgetting that Boba Fett had a short gunfight with Luke in TESB? Sure it wasn't much but he did fight the movie's hero briefly.
    Then he got punked almost as bad has his "Daddy's" head did.

Chalamet as Paul in the gratuitous fight at the end of Dune. No suspense that he would win against an obviously superior fighter. But he has to because the plot says so.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!