Incredible Member

Default Composite Homunculus (FMA) vs Composite Bender (ATLA & TLoK)

So in Fullmetal Alchemist, or at least Brotherhood, we saw Pride devour Gluttony and take his powers for himself. Imagine if you had a single Homunculus with the combined powers and energy of all 7.

And in the other corner, we have the Avatar (OC or pick your favorite) with every form of bending ever shown (blood, lightning, metal, etc) all at peak performance.

Who wins?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

You allowing the Avatar State for Composite Bender?

Also, is this a stacked or regular Composite for the Bender? The former makes this a bit of a stomp in their favour.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    You allowing the Avatar State for Composite Bender?

Also, is this a stacked or regular Composite for the Bender? The former makes this a bit of a stomp in their favour.
    I mean, even without stacked, with all the new bending types introduced in Korra, that's a lot of weapons to choose from. Lightning, lava, metal, blood, flying, and then the standard bending behind those aren't exactly smallbeans either. Like say, Avatar Aang, but with the new bendings in Korra. So you get the most powerful Avatar State combined with all of those abilities, and he can now wreck a lot of people.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I mean, even without stacked, with all the new bending types introduced in Korra, that's a lot of weapons to choose from. Lightning, lava, metal, blood, flying, and then the standard bending behind those aren't exactly smallbeans either. Like say, Avatar Aang, but with the new bendings in Korra. So you get the most powerful Avatar State combined with all of those abilities, and he can now wreck a lot of people.
    True, but if it's just a regular composite then it's limited in terms of physical stats and the Homonculi is going to be a lot faster and have dimension dumping.

Stacked it becomes as fast and strong as the sum of millions of people and thus fight becomes academic.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Isn't Father a Homonculus, and the source of all the Brotherhood homonculi? Also, are we counting composites of all the homonculi of both FMA series (IE, both versions of Sloth/Wrath)?

I'm wondering how Spirit Bending would interact with each Homonculus being an analysis of thousands/millions of constantly screaming souls who are being used as fuel for their powers.

Wait, did the Brotherhood version Hoenheim become a homonculus, or was he "just" a humanoid philosopher's stone?

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Isn't Father a Homonculus, and the source of all the Brotherhood homonculi? Also, are we counting composites of all the homonculi of both FMA series (IE, both versions of Sloth/Wrath)?
    I'm wondering how Spirit Bending would interact with each Homonculus being an analysis of thousands/millions of constantly screaming souls who are being used as fuel for their powers.

Wait, did the Brotherhood version Hoenheim become a homonculus, or was he "just" a humanoid philosopher's stone?
    Going by the OP, it's just the Seven Deadly Sin Homunculi. Though it is a good question if we're including the 2003 Homunculi in the composite or this is strictly the Brotherhood/canon iterations.

As for Hohenheim, he's stated that he's biologically human and fundamentally different from Father and the other Homunculi (since Al once asked him if he and Ed were half-homunculi due to his nature as a Philosopher's stone).
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Wrath speed + Pride/Lust ranged game = impaled Bender.