Spectacular Member

Default Superman's power issue

Hi all,

Can someone answer a question, I seem to remember that at the beginning of the New Frontier after Death Metal Superman was suffering a power loss or something. Now I've stopped reading due to financial constraints, but can anyone tell me is that still a thing as I saw a picture of him with grey hair?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adamishere1 View Post
    Hi all,

Can someone answer a question, I seem to remember that at the beginning of the New Frontier after Death Metal Superman was suffering a power loss or something. Now I've stopped reading due to financial constraints, but can anyone tell me is that still a thing as I saw a picture of him with grey hair?

Thanks
    Just got solved actually at the end of the Warworld Saga, issue of Action that came out today has him back and fully charged.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Just got solved actually at the end of the Warworld Saga, issue of Action that came out today has him back and fully charged.
    Thanks, they give an explanation or is it the hand wave, as all better... what problem?

Quote Originally Posted by adamishere1 View Post
    Thanks, they give an explanation or is it the hand wave, as all better... what problem?
    It is explained and factors into the ending of the Warworld Saga. Obviously it’s very spoilerish so if you want the details you’re going to have to read it yourself, but he’s back to full strength and that lets him beat Mongul.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It is explained and factors into the ending of the Warworld Saga. Obviously it’s very spoilerish so if you want the details you’re going to have to read it yourself, but he’s back to full strength and that lets him beat Mongul.
    So basically read the whole saga and it will explain everything :-)