All-New Member

Default Should Matt Smith Play a Younger Palpatine?

Hello everyone, I’m planning to produce a video piece about this idea, and I wanted more community involvement with it for the content.

Should Matt Smith play a younger Palpatine?

While he was rumored to have been casted in Episode IX, either as a younger Palpatine or The Son based off conflicting stories I’ve read, I was wondering if the discussion, regardless of Kathleen Kennedy’s comments in regards to Casting new actors in roles of legacy characters, should be brought up again in the wake of his role in House of The Dragon.

8D40B0D5-2E9D-44C5-8866-645A15F4986C.jpg

Technically Billy Howle would probably be the first choice, as Dathan/Palpatine's son is supposed to be a flawed clone. It's possible that's who Smith was going to play that role actually.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by NRE View Post
    Hello everyone, I’m planning to produce a video piece about this idea, and I wanted more community involvement with it for the content.

Should Matt Smith play a younger Palpatine?

While he was rumored to have been casted in Episode IX, either as a younger Palpatine or The Son based off conflicting stories I’ve read, I was wondering if the discussion, regardless of Kathleen Kennedy’s comments in regards to Casting new actors in roles of legacy characters, should be brought up again in the wake of his role in House of The Dragon.

8D40B0D5-2E9D-44C5-8866-645A15F4986C.jpg
    Nah, enough clones, lets go back in time and call him Hego Damask.

No cause I'm sick of Palpatine. But Smith is a good choice.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-06-2022 at 02:08 PM.