Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

I am pretty excited to finally get a proper Wolverine and Deadpool team-up in live-action .

A masterstroke by Feige here.

Hope we get a comics-accurate costume for Wolverine.

Great news, though I wonder if this will take place in the main MCU, or if they will consider this an alternate reality to free up casting a new Wolverine in a new X-Men movie.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

Great news, though I wonder if this will take place in the main MCU, or if they will consider this an alternate reality to free up casting a new Wolverine in a new X-Men movie.
    My guess it will start in the Fox universe, then Cable & Deadpool will jump to the MCU.

Mighty Member

Real talk, but is Ryan Reynolds not just the absolute best PR guy in the industry right now? The man is just brilliant when it comes to advertising his different projects, and this was no different.

Well played, to everyone involved. The hype is going to be insane.

Niffleheim

Hopefully the movie is Deadpool Killing X-Men Universe then teleporting to the MCU.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Real talk, but is Ryan Reynolds not just the absolute best PR guy in the industry right now? The man is just brilliant when it comes to advertising his different projects, and this was no different.

True. Being friends, Ryan asked Hugh to do it and Hugh agreed.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine ! YEEAAAAH.,...
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

There is a rumor that this is all a massive practical joke.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Especially nice touch in plugging his Aviation Gin in the middle of the video.

honestly would be surprised if they don't play fast and loose with continuity given they did that in the previous two movies

Yeah, the MCU Wolverine moving forward isn't going to be Jackman, so how will they get around that other than Multiverse stuff? The X-Men films already have a nonsensical timeline, but it'll be interesting to see if they even bother trying to tie it in with anything. (Considering his age, I'd think this could be Wolverine a few years before "Logan", but again - who knows if they'll even try tying it in and this is one of those things I don't think the audience is going to really nitpick - we just want to see them team up!)

Now that Wolverine is Disney/Marvel, we just have to get Jackman back one more time for Wolverine to appear on "The Mandalorian." (Logan's already a samurai - let him be a mutant space samurai! We can finally find out if adamantium is stronger than Beskar!)
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 09-27-2022 at 07:43 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    There is a rumor that this is all a massive practical joke.
    If this was a free agent Ryan maybe. But as far as I know he wants to continue Deadpool. Which means working with Disney. There is no chance they would willing allow him to generate this kind of hype if they weren't planning on delivering. The backlash for a jk on this would just be too big.

Jackman's actually going to play Mephisto...