Default Would you like to see Mayday Parker appear in the main universe?

One of the main things that really bothers me is how there was a story arc of Norman having something to do with May Parker's death but rather than have any confirmation of this being true or not May was just brought back. Honestly, I really don't like how that happened and now Peter is just "friends" with Norman now. I use the term loosely, but it does bother me I think a good way to bring her back would be to say that Mongrain gave someone the child behind Norman's back. I figure a good candidate for a stunt like that would be Kingpin he'd likely justify it as both protecting a child from Norman and gaining a potential new weapon against Spider-man.

I think it's possible given in one future Peter has an evil granddaughter that's she's alive. Also, I love the idea of Peter having a Jason Todd of his own who just kidnaps Norman beats him to a pulp and holds a gun to his head demanding to know why Peter never killed him. Also, if Mayday did return, I'd love for her to be the opposite of Peter and just really push his buttons that'd be a nice dynamic for him to have to put up with a bratty teenager and have to deal with nightmares of her idolizing the Kardashians and constantly taking selfies.

MC2 was originally the "future of the main timeline, so I kinda felt it made sense.

If you’re talking about Ashley when it comes to the evil granddaughter, she wasn’t May’s daughter but rather the daughter Peter’s youngest daughter original to that future.

I don't trust anyone but DeFalco with Mayday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    MC2 was originally the "future of the main timeline, so I kinda felt it made sense.
    sorry, but m2 was never the official future of marvel universe... in the real series little May died, then some time later arrived a "what if ?" episode in which we see if she would have survived... and that what if was so good that marvel started a new universe, m2. But since it all start from a what if (May had survided), it cannot be considered an official future... May had not survived in the official timeline...

and YES !!!!!!!! I would love Mayday in the official marvel universe !!!

Yeah, MC2 was a What If that expanded from a single issue to a whole sub-line. That future no longer works, as all but one of the Young Avengers and all of the Champions are nowhere in sight, due to not being created yet when Spider-Girl, A-Next, and the other MC2 books started. A-Next if published now might still have Stinger (as she's now active in 616), but the rest of the team would probably be the modern teen teams' legacy characters, such as Kate Bishop Hawkeye, and Kamala Khan, who may well be Captain Marvel at that point.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

There's a theory I read on TVTropes that the person Peter is referring to having 'lost' in yesterday's ASM could be a misdirect and he's referring to Baby May. This would explain why Norman tried his best to help him (because he took her from Peter), why it impressed Peter despite it not working out, why Peter thought he didn't let MJ down, and why The Lost Hunt is being published (to remind readers Peter and MJ were expecting a child)
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 09-29-2022 at 08:11 AM.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    There's a theory I read on TVTropes that the person Peter is referring to having 'lost' in yesterday's ASM could be a misdirect and he's referring to Baby May. This would explain why Norman tried his best to help him (because he took her from Peter), why it impressed Peter despite it not working out, why Peter thought he didn't let MJ down, and why The Lost Hunt is being published (to remind readers Peter and MJ were expecting a child)
    They also has the flashback to them at the Portland house building the crib.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    So Mayday would be the little girl, and the other boy is some kid who is part of the conspiracy?

This does not appear to be a direction Marvel would want to go down. I'm not even sure it makes sense as a way to break up Peter & MJ, and it would otherwise end up cementing the relationship.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    So Mayday would be the little girl, and the other boy is some kid who is part of the conspiracy?

This does not appear to be a direction Marvel would want to go down. I'm not even sure it makes sense as a way to break up Peter & MJ, and it would otherwise end up cementing the relationship.
    No the kids are something else. Probably something to do with mysterio