View Poll Results: Are you interested in what Peter did?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I must know!

7 13.21%
  • No, I just want this over with.

46 86.79%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    I don't remember, Spencer said that Sarah died after she last met Peter? In any case, she continued to die from cellular degeneration and it would not be surprising if she died. Sarah was friends with Peter and MJ, but like I said, it's no surprise that she went evil again.
    Enh... for the story to make sense she'd have had to die within weeks. And it's not from accelerated aging as she's not aged to a point where you'd have reason to be concerned. She says "soon" but... I figure with as young as she looks here... probably 15 years at least before the accelerated aging would kill her.

Also... no aspect of this conversation reads as "evil"... more angsty and morose with a morbid sense of humor....

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    I don't remember, Spencer said that Sarah died after she last met Peter? In any case, she continued to die from cellular degeneration and it would not be surprising if she died. Sarah was friends with Peter and MJ, but like I said, it's no surprise that she went evil again.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Enh... for the story to make sense she'd have had to die within weeks. And it's not from accelerated aging as she's not aged to a point where you'd have reason to be concerned. She says "soon" but... I figure with as young as she looks here... probably 15 years at least before the accelerated aging would kill her.

Also... no aspect of this conversation reads as "evil"... more angsty and morose with a morbid sense of humor....
    Same, though it would make sense for why Sarah was never mentioned in Gabriel's reappearance in The Osborn Identity miniseries following ASM's Dark Reign tie-in, which saw Gabriel hijack the American Son armor Norman made for Harry --- with the hidden agenda of using Harry as a sacrificial lamb so Norman could parlay his seeming fatherly grief into justification for amassing even more power.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

People are so uninterested in what Peter did that this thread is about the end of Spencer's run.

Kinda says it all, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Guilty as charged... ;p
    I can only wonder how that became a legit theory when there were no hints whatsoever that Krakoa was getting nuked lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    People are so uninterested in what Peter did that this thread is about the end of Spencer's run.

Eh, conversations can randomly change, like how MJ's thread briefly became a thread about Anya, no one's gonna really say MJ is not interesting just because that happened lol.

Not that I'm denying the Mystery Box is bland as fuck, I just wouldn't use this as evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Same, though it would make sense for why Sarah was never mentioned in Gabriel's reappearance in The Osborn Identity miniseries following ASM's Dark Reign tie-in, which saw Gabriel hijack the American Son armor Norman made for Harry --- with the hidden agenda of using Harry as a sacrificial lamb so Norman could parlay his seeming fatherly grief into justification for amassing even more power.
    Well, I took it as Sarah deciding she didn't want to be a supervillain and not helping Gabriel do supervillain stuff.

Also... Sarah kinda joined Interpol in https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Spect...r-Man_Vol_2_26

Yeah.... that's like the opposite of being a supervillain...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

Well put and completely correct. Wells has not made whatever it is very interesting. It's just kind of "out there"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I can only wonder how that became a legit theory when there were no hints whatsoever that Krakoa was getting nuked lol.

Eh, conversations can randomly change, like how MJ's thread briefly became a thread about Anya, no one's gonna really say MJ is not interesting just because that happened lol.

Not that I'm denying the Mystery Box is bland as fuck, I just wouldn't use this as evidence.
    To be 100% accurate, in my case if you remember correctly, what I said was if Peter did something that led to the complete shattering of relations between humans and mutants thanks to that whole Moira wears MJ stupidinity. You have replied to these threads of mine.
    To answer your question... Face it... It's Marvel. They came up with way worse turns of events than having Spidey nuking Krakoa. They had Cap working for Hydra from the very beginning only to reveal that it was not Cap but a duplicate created by a sentient Cosmic Cube with daddy issues.
    And please...PLEASE, don't let me started about the whole Osborn Brats thing.
    Do you honestly believe that the Spidey nuking Krakoa idea didn't crossed their minds even for a few seconds?
    Last edited by Minerboh; 10-04-2022 at 12:29 PM.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    To be 100% accurate, in my case if you remember correctly, what I said was if Peter did something that led to the complete shattering of relations between humans and mutants. You have replied to these threads of mine.
    To answer your question... Face it... It's Marvel. They came up with way worse turns of events than having Spidey nuking Krakoa. They had Cap working for Hydra from the very beginning only to reveal that it was not Cap but a duplicate created by a sentient Cosmic Cube with daddy issues.
    So they could have this whole thing just turn into a Chasm and Pryor thing that it all tied to it being nothing that everyone is predicting and be a dull way out as the planned reveal will be underwhelming and moved back to status quo for the next writer