Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    She's just copying Moonstar's psionic bow and arrows.
    Betsy Braddock used to do that when she was in Kwannon’s body, too.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Betsy Braddock used to do that when she was in Kwannon’s body, too.
    Yeah especially in the all-female X-Men run.

I like the narcoleptic detail, gives a nice visual for me.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I'm on the verge of a psychobilly freakout. if they introduce 2099 as the new class of Krakoan in full, I am officially changing my class favorite from genX to 2099 like it was when I was in 4th grade.

Can the world really handle dripped out Krystallin? I don't know.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    I'm on the verge of a psychobilly freakout. if they introduce 2099 as the new class of Krakoan in full, I am officially changing my class favorite from genX to 2099 like it was when I was in 4th grade.

Can the world really handle dripped out Krystallin? I don't know.
    Oh lordy, Krystalin (and Meanstreak, and Xan Chi Xan, and, especially, La Lunatica!) is such an amazingly cool character. And yet, we get, Cerebra. The X-Men 2099 member who is notable for being slightly more interesting than Serpentina, who died in issue 2 and no one cared (20 year old spoilers, y'all!)...

This is an INTRODUCTION to the first Krakoa Era All-New All-Different Generational team the 2099 kids are the first to be born on Krakoa! the chance to get to know them individually as they appear on the island or throughout this era is like first contact for a 90's kid like me. if la Lunatica enters the chat it's all over for Emma. Lunatica is eating all her gigs.

And wow, I guess we saw that book a different way because I always thought of Cerebra as the actual leader of the team, especially now in my reread. She basically help usher in a lot of the tertiary mutations on the team, she's kind of like a mixture of Psylocke and Sage which is wicked cool, and she even takes on Desert Ghost. Skullfire is just a dub, the real power behind the team is Cerebra.

Cerebra is meh but should I read the Orlando 2099 stuff just to get more of an idea on her? Idk.

Ultimate Member

This is an INTRODUCTION to the first Krakoa Era All-New All-Different Generational team the 2099 kids are the first to be born on Krakoa! the chance to get to know them individually as they appear on the island or throughout this era is like first contact for a 90's kid like me. if la Lunatica enters the chat it's all over for Emma. Lunatica is eating all her gigs.

And wow, I guess we saw that book a different way because I always thought of Cerebra as the actual leader of the team, especially now in my reread. She basically help usher in a lot of the tertiary mutations on the team, she's kind of like a mixture of Psylocke and Sage which is wicked cool, and she even takes on Desert Ghost. Skullfire is just a dub, the real power behind the team is Cerebra.
    Oh, Cerebra was definitely the (mission) leader, the 'Scott' to Xian's Xavier.

She just wasn't even in my top five members of that team.

Oh, and Skullfire. Who never actually used that name, we had to learn it from a handbook entry or something. I take it back, he was way deadly duller than Cerebra!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Oh, Cerebra was definitely the (mission) leader, the 'Scott' to Xian's Xavier.

She just wasn't even in my top five members of that team.

Oh, and Skullfire. Who never actually used that name, we had to learn it from a handbook entry or something. I take it back, he was way deadly duller than Cerebra!
    Yo I love that title. Lim definitely had a Yellow Folk agenda and it slays. Everyone in that book is Asian or part Asian.
    it's impressive.

As for now, I NEED an X-men class of 2099 book by the Allreds!!! it would whomp so much ass. please mike Allred, bless us with a Krakoa era X-men 2099 book instead of another X-Statix.

Omega Rogue 2099 is the best Rogue

Yo I love that title. Lim definitely had a Yellow Folk agenda and it slays. Everyone in that book is Asian or part Asian.
    it's impressive.

As for now, I NEED an X-men class of 2099 book by the Allreds!!! it would whomp so much ass. please mike Allred, bless us with a Krakoa era X-men 2099 book instead of another X-Statix.
    Why not both?

I mean... well... in theory most of the cast of X-statix should be hanging around at Krakoa... right?