Default Why Lilandra supports genocide of enemy race but try to save other enemy race?

Why did Lilandra support genocide of a Shi'ar enemy race but try to save another Shi'ar enemy race?

As I have recently re-read some issues of the Avengers: galactic Storm crossover that was about Kree/Shi'ar War.

Empress Lilandra was willing to give the order to launch the Nega Bomb that would reduce 98 percent of the Kree homeworld's population as mentioned in Genis-Vell issue 3.
    But years later, she quickly opposed Emperor Vulcan's intention to commit genocide against M'kraan who renamed themselves after a Shi'ar word for "Death to Shi'ar".

They destroyed a Shi'ar colony by dropping a star onto them, yet and, without hestitation, she tried to stop Vulcan from wiping all of them out. This was the same leader who sent a Nega bomb to Hala and wiped nearly all the Kree.

Guilt over both her actions against the Kree and her ancestors genocide of the M'kraan.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Did you forget what menaces the Kree were? They just went over the whole universe trying to colonize the place and re-write the genetic information of the pre-existing populations.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

The mythos of the M'kraan Crystal starting with the WHR have been ruined forever...

Shi'ar, Kree and Skrull would be happy with a genocide of the other two empires

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The writers were adding depth and nuance to the character.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!