If you're unfamiliar with these two projects, they are basically attractions created by Marvel Studios, and their place in continuity is questionable.

Damage Control is a video game that debuted in 2019, featuring many of the folks of the MCU reprising their roles as voices. It was made for something called "The Void," which was available at certain malls and stuff. So if you didn't play it back in the day, the story's still a mystery. And I haven't found any plot descriptions online. Basically, it deals with certain Avengers having to face Ultron, despite his apparent death in Age of Ultron.

I'm wondering if there's some sort of official explanation for Ultron's return, but more than likely it is just a game not meant to fit into continuity. Still, if anyone here has experience in it, feel free to describe the plot.

Avengers: Quantum Encounter is a short film created for those onboard the cruise ship the Disney Wish, earlier this year. Again, it features Ultron, and this definitely doesn't have an explanation for his appearance, assuming there wasn't one in Damage Control..

Anyone have anything to say about these two projects? I mean, I'm mostly interested in seeing what the story was for Damage Control!