Page 157 of 207 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3091
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Eventful day

I think Jane will let Krys and Trevor make the decision on the dog. So much for getting a mascot for the team though, lol
    Feel free to do so - I'm tapped out for posting right now, for the moment. Maybe tomorrow - other people deserve the chance as well, despite Trevor having asked Krys a (very valid) question.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Oh yeah, I mean Jane would definitely shoot the dog 10/10, but I'm choosing to not post myself until after because the group should get to react here.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Retired Overlord

Eventful day

I think I'll have Jane let Krys answer Trevor on the dog. So much for getting a mascot for the team though, lol
    No dogs allowed, find a nice rat for your mascot. I'm sure there is one around.

Retired Overlord

Oh yeah, I mean Jane would definitely shoot the dog 10/10, but I'm choosing to not post myself until after because the group should get to react here.
    Gonna try to catch up on the situation myself when I'm in a position too later today

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Another long, late night at work, so writing from phone. Having hard time coming up with something substantive to write, but don't want to hold up scene.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Nemo might appreciate a ratscot or twelve. :3

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Ah, they also can't breathe fire on us if they get mad (probably)
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Okay, going to pump the brakes for a moment here and let everyone get their reactions in to what just happened, combat more broadly and connect with the newcomers. To be clear, combat is officially over, well done lads - we all survived.

Kinu is still on the roof, robbed of her grand entry and possible moonsault opportunity. Van is nearby and has seen this go down so if Siriel is posting regularly he's welcome to head on over.

All other players are in situ.
    Alas. Better figure out something better for her to do I suppose.

...is the last doggo still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Yep, Trevor is discussing taking it out with Krys
    -Stephen McCranie

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

It is alive but beneath a pillar and bleeding heavily. If you want to jump on it then let me know and I'll run that for you.

Yep, Trevor is discussing taking it out with Krys
    Thank you kindly. Hmm...

It is alive but beneath a pillar and bleeding heavily. If you want to jump on it then let me know and I'll run that for you.
    Well, she's still going to jump down, but not on it, I don't think. More to make a display.

I'd like to see if yelling at the wounded monster using Pipe Bomb, in conjunction with Kinu's install currently raising intimidation, will do anything.

...probably will lay this out more specifically in the game thread in about an hour or so.

Any of the rats actually around the area?

Van is nearby and has seen this go down so if Siriel is posting regularly he's welcome to head on over.
    I think I need to decide if I can truly focus myself on the game or if this kind of lull from me is going to be recurrent, since I think it's really unfair to potentially hold up other players with my issues and instead of it being a one-time thing I've been jumping from one issue to the next lately.

So I'll take time tomorrow and figure out if I can properly commit myself to the game or not. Thanks for being patient with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I think I need to decide if I can truly focus myself on the game or if this kind of lull from me is going to be recurrent, since I think it's really unfair to potentially hold up other players with my issues and instead of it being a one-time thing I've been jumping from one issue to the next lately.

So I'll take time tomorrow and figure out if I can properly commit myself to the game or not. Thanks for being patient with me.
    No problem, if you want to drop out then we can have Van disappear off into the infinite streets on her own path and we can leave it there.

I might PM you about repurposing her as an NPC in the fullness of time (for like permission etc.) because, when you were toying with Arcadia, I did some thinking about what I would do with her since I was very pleased with the disgusting build concept I came up for her Techniques and felt it would be a shame to abandon them.

Same as with Hadron, I have some ideas for him that we will get to in time hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Any of the rats actually around the area?
    You can post in the game thread that Nemo is looking for rats.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Sorry to hear things are rough. Hang in there.