Page 123 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3091
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Oooo, I had missed that. Yessssss, that comes in handy.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I must have forgotten the +5 to every stat with a level. That is handy.

I also misread the initial post, I thought we were only missing 50 ENR instead of the 50% for some reason.
    Last edited by Postmania; 02-08-2023 at 08:48 AM.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

We're down a chunk. I think I'm back up to full, which is good. Certainly I have the amount I should have with 4 stacks active.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Did not expect to be talking about what I wrote in particular so soon, but I think I like the way it turned out.
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Did not expect to be talking about what I wrote in particular so soon, but I think I like the way it turned out.
    Sometimes conversations get away with the characters...
    Why are we here?

Great post Post! <-- weird, but it works. Lot to digest there, some good character building. Learning a lot about Jane, at a good pace!
    Why are we here?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Pushing back my post to tomorrow morning, as the evening has slightly gotten away from me and I'm not at home until tomorrow. Siriel has a bit more time to get in.

If Jane does take Krys up on the heal then note the Technique usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Pushing back my post to tomorrow morning, as the evening has slightly gotten away from me and I'm not at home until tomorrow. Siriel has a bit more time to get in.

If Jane does take Krys up on the heal then note the Technique usage.
    You got it.

[Krys] Not healing. [/Janet Voice]

-_- It's functionally the same thing.
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Great post Post! <-- weird, but it works. Lot to digest there, some good character building. Learning a lot about Jane, at a good pace!
    Thanks! Krys is a good listener too and her perspective is fun to bounce off of with this rather strange/not fully knowingly traumatized character

The hard part is figuring out how to communicate these things without just Telling The Reader The Character Summary I'm finding, which is more a good sign because I already spent time coming up with what Jane's deal is for the most part
    -Stephen McCranie

Thanks! Krys is a good listener too and her perspective is fun to bounce off of with this rather strange/not fully knowingly traumatized character

The hard part is figuring out how to communicate these things without just Telling The Reader The Character Summary I'm finding, which is more a good sign because I already spent time coming up with what Jane's deal is for the most part
    Absolutely. I'm trying to avoid digging too deeply right off the start.

This sort of thing will slowly come out, I feel. ^_^
    Why are we here?

Hi all. I’ve just popped in to give you a quick update as a flying visit, but I haven’t had chance to catch up with the thread (so I haven’t read what I assume will be some entirely justified grumbling about my disappearance).

But I’m really sorry. To everyone but especially Nik. Life’s just gone a bit insane over the last couple of weeks. Nothing too bad, just insanely busy all of a sudden.

It won’t start settling down until next Monday.

There shouldn’t be any (major) distractions after that, so I should be able to finish everything then, but if you’ve already started the game, I totally get that.

I’ll even try to clear some space in my PMs.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Hi all. I’ve just popped in to give you a quick update as a flying visit, but I haven’t had chance to catch up with the thread (so I haven’t read what I assume will be some entirely justified grumbling about my disappearance).

But I’m really sorry. To everyone but especially Nik. Life’s just gone a bit insane over the last couple of weeks. Nothing too bad, just insanely busy all of a sudden.

It won’t start settling down until next Monday.

There shouldn’t be any (major) distractions after that, so I should be able to finish everything then, but if you’ve already started the game, I totally get that.
    AWESOME to see you back, sorry to hear about all of the woes (insanely busy is woes to me), and I truly hope that by 'settling down' you mean 'stuff getting better, not just tolerable'.

Yeah, we've started, but not everyone is ready and Nik has flat-out stated there will be on-ramps for people who finish their characters later. ^_^ So no worries, dude!

I’ll even try to clear some space in my PMs.
    Double awesome.
    Why are we here?

Totally understand Life Happening Beadle, no worries there. Just gonna be even more hype when your character hops in and adds their own flair to it
    -Stephen McCranie

Totally understand Life Happening Beadle, no worries there. Just gonna be even more hype when your character hops in and adds their own flair to it
    Yes - join and add to the depression party!
    Why are we here?

Retired Overlord

Gah, sorry trying to catch up now.

I should take the lesson of everyone else and start using my personal healing to fix up before I get jumped by the undead or something...