Page 121 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3091
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Smallish post about what Ella is seeing beyond the gates, I'm going to try to not let her get too far ahead and Jane and Krys' conversation can play out before I introduce a couple of elements to the outside area.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Nice, Post - you have a description of Jane's voice? I was going to go with 'cold and sharp', but you never know.
    Oh huh, I guess I never described that.

It sounds human mostly, but there's that sort of robotic/metallic/autotune tint to it. Recognizably a voice but also definitely at times sounding like a cellphone's keys being struck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Smallish post about what Ella is seeing beyond the gates, I'm going to try to not let her get too far ahead and Jane and Krys' conversation can play out before I introduce a couple of elements to the outside area.

Ah, I was wondering how Ella would meet us.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Thank you!

Ooof, lots of editing at the end, there. Jumped back and forth on a number of ideas, but happy with it now.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

*reads Nik's post* Khazan! What happened to you?

...unnoticed on the ground is a broken shape not-unlike a large pistol; on the outsized barrel, barely visible, are the scarred letters IDGG...

Edit: I think I'm finished editing my post. *refuses to read it again*
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 02-07-2023 at 11:14 AM.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

...and Jane and Krys' conversation can play out before I introduce a couple of elements to the outside area.
    You underestimate how long introductory convos between players can go, I suspect. ^_^ I've sped things up by jumping to introductions, but.
    Why are we here?

I feel like I had Jane say a lot, but I also want to not get hung up on introductions lol

Also couldn't help but reference a crowd and deathmatches when we're literally in Khazan
    -Stephen McCranie

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

You underestimate how long introductory convos between players can go, I suspect. ^_^ I've sped things up by jumping to introductions, but.
    I mean, I'm at judo tonight and then my partner is coming over so I am fully not going to be reading or posting anything for a good... like 15 hours.

Go off if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I feel like I had Jane say a lot, but I also want to not get hung up on introductions lol

Also couldn't help but reference a crowd and deathmatches when we're literally in Khazan
    Cannot wait to have a look, though you won't get anything from me for many hours - I'm off work in 10 minutes and there's a lot to be done tonight. ^_^

I mean, I'm at judo tonight and then my partner is coming over so I am fully not going to be reading or posting anything for a good... like 15 hours.

Go off if you want.
    You're back in Judo! You never told me!

Awesome.

Enjoy your night!
    Why are we here?

*reads post*

Yeah, Krys not getting good feelings. Expect much very non-aggressive talk. ^_^
    Why are we here?

Cannot wait to have a look, though you won't get anything from me for many hours - I'm off work in 10 minutes and there's a lot to be done tonight. ^_^
    No worries there.

*reads post*

Yeah, Krys not getting good feelings. Expect much very non-aggressive talk. ^_^

Heh, I'm already a picturing a fun way for Jane to interpret that.
    -Stephen McCranie

This campaign is off to a rather richly written start. Nice to read these decompressed introductions to our starting party members.

I'm impressed by it's start. Good luck players and have fun.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Heh, I'm already a picturing a fun way for Jane to interpret that.
    *dryly* I cannot wait.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    This campaign is off to a rather richly written start. Nice to read these decompressed introductions to our starting party members.
    Hope to see you here soon, Gen! I'm enjoying reading everyone's stuff, so...more the merrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Thank you. I'm sure everything will go well.

<_<

>_>
    Why are we here?

I'm sorry for the delays I'm causing, I'll get my establishing post up tomorrow at the latest. I'm just exhausted tonight so I'm not sure I'll be able to muster up the creativity before I fall asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Thanks guys! Hope to see you sooner or later too Gen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I'm sorry for the delays I'm causing, I'll get my establishing post up tomorrow at the latest. I'm just exhausted tonight so I'm not sure I'll be able to muster up the creativity before I fall asleep.
    No worries. I'm sure you'll make a splash.
    -Stephen McCranie