Page 163 of 207 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 3091
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Okay, there are a LOT of new status effects that Krys would use. So I've started modifying/using up some of my extra techs.

Have modified There Are Many Roads and Permanence Is The Lie. At some point, Permanence is getting an upgrade to Epic+Epic to really wreck people, just saying.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 03-22-2023 at 04:42 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Sharker, you may have missed this:

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    "Maybe you'll get a chance at the hand that guided those hounds, Jane," Krys muses before raising their voice. "Nemo? Rae? Kinu's hound has the scent of the one behind this attack." The mage is still in discussion with the curious person they've met...
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Arrgh, am now considering biting the bullet and just upgrading Perfection Is The Lie to Epic + Epic.

Costly? Sure. 95 Energy is a lot to burn on a single tech.

Damaging? +30 SKI on the attack (which...yeesh, gives a bloody high hit check since Krys is already weighted toward skill), +60 PRE damage, RUPTURE and DEVASTATE seems to be...well, not a fight-ender, but something people are going to feel.
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    To all intents and purposes, he is an ordinary (if fairly physically capable) 13 year old boy. He's clearly grown up doing manual labour, has experience of butchering animals and has knife that was given to him by the dark wizard that sent him here.

The knife has yet to demonstrate any special qualities. He also has a locket around his neck that seems entirely mundane. Also a small pack, contents unknown at this time.

Also, flagging this post for you Gen;

Hmm... my interpretation is that the function of the Skill is to extend the range of Jane's functional Notice, so any changes to her Notice will naturally translate.

If you wanted to make so SkullSeeker has enhanced perceptions or Notice beyond Jane's normal abilities then adding a Knowledge Component would make that possible.
    Oh I see, I forgot in the new Social Stat system Jane's Notice is merely Easy.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Sharker, you may have missed this:
    Seems I did. Sorry.

Was kind of also waiting to see if there would be more interaction between Ella and the group, but I guess we're moving on.
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 03-22-2023 at 06:12 PM.

I was going to go over there, but the dog started moving so I guess we'll get into that in the next place
    -Stephen McCranie

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Right, I am considering the group moving. Sandy, Sharker and Gen, feel free to get in another post if you want to react to the NPC conversations you're having, though I'm mentally considering it as happening as we move off. Once we're through that then we'll move to the next thing.

I also have an idea how I'm going to take Kinu creatively out of action while Gen is away.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 03-23-2023 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Seems I did. Sorry.

Was kind of also waiting to see if there would be more interaction between Ella and the group, but I guess we're moving on.
    Three conversations going on and it looked like your character was hitting it off with Ella, so I didn’t want to stick my nose in.
    Why are we here?

Three conversations going on and it looked like your character was hitting it off with Ella, so I didn’t want to stick my nose in.
    Same, I didn't want to butt into the rest of y'alls talk. :V

Retired Overlord

Sorry, never got a chance to post the other day. Try to get something in today.

Same, I didn't want to butt into the rest of y'alls talk. :V
    Ella missed all the introductions at the start but never fear, we can always start a line....just take a number and we'll be with you on the road.

If we do have time on the road Jane may be able to chip in after all there after all
    -Stephen McCranie

Tricky, I'd like to talk in all these conversations but that's not really possible.
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Tricky, I'd like to talk in all these conversations but that's not really possible.
    Yeah, I’m just talking to Jane and throwing a random comment to Trevor and a Y/N query to Ella. Too many different discussions happening.
    Why are we here?

Yeah, even with having two characters to talk with, it's not easy to be present in everything with them.

Although having two talkers at once maybe makes things more confusion. Whoops!

Trying to figure out how to make the response after the response I'm making now (when they respond) make sense/integrate the other character/s into the conversation. Although we are doing a bit of time trickery already.
    -Stephen McCranie