Page 167 of 207 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 3091
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I feel having someone go in and talk to the people inside seems to be a good decision. Trapped people tend to be better about talking with friendly people, though they might reflexively shoot at the person who gets inside.

Talking with the people who have the upper hand, outside, might not go as well, especially since they're going after people who essentially look the same as many of our people; might end up mistaking us for 'reinforcements' or something. Still, should probably get their perspective on this as well (though the megaphoning seems to be giving that point).
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Talking with the people who have the upper hand, outside, might not go as well, especially since they're going after people who essentially look the same as many of our people; might end up mistaking us for 'reinforcements' or something. Still, should probably get their perspective on this as well (though the megaphoning seems to be giving that point).
    It's worth noting, you don't know whether they beings inside the building are human or not. Jane read that they were spiritually mundane which would suggest some definition of normal but you are at crossroads of all possible realities so just being "spiritually normal," might not translate into being physically human.

And your party is currently made up of a mechanoid powered by death, a hard light hologram, a rabbit girl with a talking dress, a somewhat misshapen robot and three humans, one of whom has a demonic mask fused with her face.

You're an eclectic bunch to look at it yourselves.

Trevor would probably be the least strange all told if they are human. Of course, if they turn out to be hostile humans he’s also the one most likely to be super dead

That said, getting into the building would probably be required to talk to anyone inside, which seems difficult
    Last edited by Postmania; 04-04-2023 at 04:41 AM.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    It's worth noting, you don't know whether they beings inside the building are human or not. Jane read that they were spiritually mundane which would suggest some definition of normal but you are at crossroads of all possible realities so just being "spiritually normal," might not translate into being physically human.

And your party is currently made up of a mechanoid powered by death, a hard light hologram, a rabbit girl with a talking dress, a somewhat misshapen robot and three humans, one of whom has a demonic mask fused with her face.

You're an eclectic bunch to look at it yourselves.
    I misunderstood - I took 'possibly human' as 'human'. Very true. We have three humans, so humans are really the only multiple of one 'type' in our group, and one with rabbit ears might be taken as a human - that was my thinking.

Anyway, based on a lack of understanding.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I misunderstood - I took 'possibly human' as 'human'. Very true. We have three humans, so humans are really the only multiple of one 'type' in our group, and one with rabbit ears might be taken as a human - that was my thinking.

Anyway, based on a lack of understanding.
    No problem, there's a lot going on and you have a lot of potential options which is why I'm trying to be as clear as I can.

Also, Jane are you formally switching to Sniper Mode to extend your range? I only ask because this will naturally extend your vision to the point where you'll have a much clearer view of the windows and what's going on in the building.

Also, Jane are you formally switching to Sniper Mode to extend your range? I only ask because this will naturally extend your vision to the point where you'll have a much clearer view of the windows and what's going on in the building.
    Hmm hadn’t thought of that. Assuming you mean the Reach Out state from her trait, yeah, I think I will do that.
    Last edited by Postmania; 04-05-2023 at 04:34 AM.
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Hmm hadn’t thought of that. Assuming you mean the Reach Out state from her trait, yesh, I think I will do that.
    Cool, if you want to put a post saying where you're looking I'll tell you if she gathers anything further.

Awesome. Get enough information (like we are from the robot) and we might be able to skip on sneaking.
    Why are we here?

Before I respond to everything else I think I'll just see what Jane sees because she'd have been doing that already as she gave her last response.
    -Stephen McCranie

Works for me.
    Why are we here?

Morning all, I will be visiting family from today until Monday morning as it is Easter so while I'll be looking in, don't expect much in the way of long form posts. What I'm looking for the cast at the moment is a clear plan, decided in-game and posted with actions initiated.

You're welcome to discuss strategy in this thread as well. Remember, you all have a lot of abilities and skills to draw upon. If you want to try something shenanigans-y in the application of your abilities, do ask in this thread if I'll let it rock.

I've been planning ahead for stuff in the future and this sentence that I noted down amused me:

Anyhow, have a good weekend all.

I hope to post today, a clear plan might be optimistic! . More ‘a clear action’.

Have a good holiday!
    Why are we here?

Jane's drawing a blank at the moment at anything that isn't "explode into violence with a big AoE attack so far

But Sharker's idea of hearing what is being said could be a good one too if it can get to hear people inside the building. Also likely doesn't matter, but I assume the hedges are person sized height or less?

Also Ella could use holograms for a distraction I think if needed

Morning all, I will be visiting family from today until Monday morning as it is Easter so while I'll be looking in, don't expect much in the way of long form posts. What I'm looking for the cast at the moment is a clear plan, decided in-game and posted with actions initiated.

You're welcome to discuss strategy in this thread as well. Remember, you all have a lot of abilities and skills to draw upon. If you want to try something shenanigans-y in the application of your abilities, do ask in this thread if I'll let it rock.

I've been planning ahead for stuff in the future and this sentence that I noted down amused me:

Anyhow, have a good weekend all.
    Trevor can join Jane in one

Have a happy easter!
    Last edited by Postmania; 04-07-2023 at 10:28 AM.
    -Stephen McCranie

Retired Overlord

Ella: Don't worry all, I got this.

*Ella 5 minutes later inside the building*

donut.jpg