Page 13 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Less the insatiable bloodlust (if only slightly), and more "so angry it killed him".

There's a reason why she's so... Volatile. I'll flesh it out in backstory on the weekend since... In my mind, this is post-end of Oblitus Arx; so it'd be common knowledge.
    Totally cool, just going to keep my distance, thanks. ^_^

I didn't actually play in any of the games or the like, so will be nice to see the backstory. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Finished but for one thing, awaiting response to questions above.

Edit: Also cleaned up my character sheet and worked out my various base combat stats, for both attack and defend. Will note that Krys is defensive royalty.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 10-12-2022 at 11:06 AM.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Finished but for one thing, awaiting response to questions above.

Edit: Also cleaned up my character sheet and worked out my various base combat stats, for both attack and defend. Will note that Krys is defensive royalty.
    Defensive royalty?

That sounds like a threat to my SwoleDynasty™
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Defensive royalty?

That sounds like a threat to my SwoleDynasty™
    Well, I was going to go with a defensive queen, but then I remembered non-binary. ^_^

Wouldn’t dream of trying to hedge into the strength territory!
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Crunkula View Post
    You may be the last one he lets in.
    Damn, I miscounted then prolly

I’ll come back to this later today
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Does my heart proud to see Wrestlers using the STR status effects.

Looking at the techniques, you would need to specify what stat Poison Mist is meant to be debuffing, at the moment it looks like a placeholder.

It's also worth noting that with the boost from her Install Technique, she will pass 50 STR and will therefore get 40 feet of auto-fling on all regular attacks while it is in effect. You may wish to note that somewhere as it will inform your options.
    I think I'll settle on Poison Mist debuffing...BRA.

Gradually Kinu will drag the opposition down to her level!

Also will make note of the Auto-Fling, will make note in the description of that tech.

I also note, that Suplex City lists a non-specified RES debuff, is that holdover from old version? There's no CHR stat hit on the Technique that would allow for a debuff to RES and Surge raises ENR costs rather than effecting RES directly. Just wanted to query that.
    Hmm...yeah I think I goofed. As it now does PRE damage, the intent was to apply it in a manner that would discombobulate an opponent dumped on their brainstem. Therefore raising the ENR cost in subsequent turns would be appropriate.

More edits!

Surprise attacks don’t effect debuffs right?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Surprise attacks don’t effect debuffs right?
    The debuff happens as normal, Surprise actions just buff HIT and ATK.

More questions.

1. When we upgrade a technique to the next level, we can change...one bonus? Ie, if it affects two stats, we can change one of the stats?
    2. If we upgrade a PRE technique, that will automatically add the status effect, right? Can we CHANGE the status effect, or would that be covered by #1, above (ie, change a stat OR the status effect)?
    Nik, just reposting these - was a page back.
    Why are we here?

More questions.

1. When we upgrade a technique to the next level, we can change...one bonus? Ie, if it affects two stats, we can change one of the stats?
    If it has a single stat you would need to split it before you could change it. If it is already split you can change one of the stats.

2. If we upgrade a PRE technique, that will automatically add the status effect, right? Can we CHANGE the status effect, or would that be covered by #1, above (ie, change a stat OR the status effect)?
    Status effect can be ascended to its Greater form or you can add a second lesser effect. You could do this and change the stat as outlined above.

If it has a single stat you would need to split it before you could change it. If it is already split you can change one of the stats.

Status effect can be ascended to its Greater form or you can add a second lesser effect. You could do this and change the stat as outlined above.
    However…I can’t change to a different status effect?

STUN would therefore be impossible to get if improving a tech. There is no lesser stun.

If I forgo changing a stat, can I change to STUN?
    Why are we here?

Retired Overlord

Did a bit of a redo on Alices skills and tried to follow the new rules. How do these look?

Nothing to see here!
    Mundane Technique
    The Secret Technique of the Godwin Line, Practiced through the ages and now mastered in her new form. Alice assumes the posture, attributes and general lifelessness of your typical childrens toy when under excessive threat. Any enemy targeting her will spontaneously lose interest/assume she died/pass by in utter disgust and move to a new target.
    [+20 CHR]

Stat Hack
    Honed Technique
    Performs Advanced Soul Hacking to strike a target or a group with Spiritual debuffs that drop Offensive Stats.
    [+40 CHR - Split between STR and SKI]

Cyber Goddess Authority
    Epic Debuff Technique
    Alice unleashes her full authority, or rather the power of her bossy nature manifested as an aura of power, giving strength to those whom do her bidding. (Weither they want it or not)
    [+60 CHR - Buff to STR, RES, DUR]

BANNED

Open slot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Crunkula; 10-13-2022 at 11:49 AM.

However…I can’t change to a different status effect?

STUN would therefore be impossible to get if improving a tech. There is no lesser stun.

If I forgo changing a stat, can I change to STUN?
    Hmm... I don't see why not, obviously as a greater effect, you would have to abandon the lesser you currently have but you can change that and adjust the stats.

Hmm... I don't see why not, obviously as a greater effect, you would have to abandon the lesser you currently have but you can change that and adjust the stats.
    Yay!

Hold you to that!
    Why are we here?