Page 169 of 207 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3091
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    People in power: "No one wants to work!"

Also people in power: "What do you mean they want a livable wage?!"

: (
    This, yeah.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

okay, will be doing an update tomorrow. Work pretty flat out and I got social stuff tonight. Couple of questions;

Ella would be great to get you involved.

Jane Nemo has told you that Krys and Trevor have been seen, do you want to take any action based on that?

Hmm, it won't be anything big exactly yet, but ya will make a post for this.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

On a side note I kind of assumed that Rae would/could have told Krys/Trevor they were spotted, but it seems that didn't happen atm unless I'm mistaken.
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    On a side note I kind of assumed that Rae would/could have told Krys/Trevor they were spotted, but it seems that didn't happen atm unless I'm mistaken.
    It actually can't.

Rae is connected to Nemo who is back with the main party and can communicate with Ella, Kinu and Jane.

Krys and Trevor are by themselves on the other side of the gardens and don't have that connection so they don't know they've been spotted yet.

Ah that makes sense. I think Rae said we could communicate between earlier so I got confused.
    -Stephen McCranie

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Yeah, Rae's glove split off to get another vantage point to maximize coverage, and she can only tell Nemo and the others directly because of the string connection. Under ideal conditions, Rae could have sent a piece of herself unattached along with Krys for a short distance to communicate that way, but I didn't want to try and push the system limits further than I have, and storywise Rae's too weak to be splitting herself up like that. Not sure if one of the others can flash a sign to them.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    okay, will be doing an update tomorrow. Work pretty flat out and I got social stuff tonight. Couple of questions;

Ella would be great to get you involved.

Jane Nemo has told you that Krys and Trevor have been seen, do you want to take any action based on that?
    Sorry, been a crazy week on my end....trying to figure out a way to contribute somewhere atm. ;_;

Will be doing an update tomorrow evening [UK time] to progress things, if you want Ella to do stuff, do chip in before then.

In other news, I will then be out of the country for the majority of next week so the game will formally be on hiatus during the coming week. I'll be back by next weekend.

I will also just flag here that I am a touch concerned about the viability of the game. Traffic on Rumbles broadly is at a pretty low ebb, we have a pretty small number of active players, about three of them posting with any kind of regularity at present (Gen being on holiday a factor there obviously), and several of you have expressed concerns about real life issues and commitments interfering with your abilty to participate. This is all quite reasonable, real life will obviously always come first but it doesn't leave me much to work with.

All which is to say, the prospect of struggling to keep the game afloat when there's clearly not a massive amount of engagement to be had isn't really that enticing to me as a GM.

At time of writing, I'm not intending to shut things down but, if we keep on the current trajectory of overall diminishing engagement, then I will probably call the game to a close. I don't have a formal cut-off for this decision-making on my end but if we see where we are in mid May, I'll see how I feel.

I wasn't going to bring it up, but I've also been a bit concerned.
    -Stephen McCranie

I’ll likely be good after this weekend. Strike or not.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Retired Overlord

I unfortunately got a bit wrapped up in events this week, celebrating parents birthdays(Two in the same week, I swear) and work related troubles. Sorry if I'm holding things up in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    I unfortunately got a bit wrapped up in events this week, celebrating parents birthdays(Two in the same week, I swear) and work related troubles. Sorry if I'm holding things up in any way.
    No need to apologise, real life obviously comes first and you're not holding things up. I'm more than capable of moving forward without Ella contributing but players being left behind does kill their engagement and can lead to more losses of players hence why I have tried to give you a spot to get back in the mix without overly slowing things down.

Anyhow, update to come.

Part of why I haven't been posting much in this section of the story is bc I can't really think of much for Jane to do or feel tbh. It's Krys/Trevor's ball I think
    -Stephen McCranie

Urgh. Sorry.

I mean, next time it'll be someone else's turn, to say the least.

I'd rather actually do stuff as a group, but sometimes that's hard.
    Why are we here?