Page 162 of 207 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3091
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Just had a big post worked out and literally two seconds before I hit ‘post’ (I am not kidding) my work computer decides to restart out of the blue for updates.

-_-
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Was an important post, and I’ll never get it right, now. Argh.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Ah, maybe you'll find something you didn't before on the rewrite though
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Just had a big post worked out and literally two seconds before I hit ‘post’ (I am not kidding) my work computer decides to restart out of the blue for updates.

-_-
    I have been there many a time. I had to write the Skills Guide twice because my computer blurped and lost it the first time.

Most annyoing.

Ugh, yes. I'm used to copying just before I hit post, due to Rpol's occasional shennanigans on posting, but the business of my computer suddenly deciding 'Updates! No warning, only updates!' is a novel annoyance that came at the worst possible time.

Am not satisfied with the rewrite, really. But it's the best I could do.
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Ah, maybe you'll find something you didn't before on the rewrite though
    Sadly, no. .
    Why are we here?

okay, I feel like Ella might need another post to respond to Nemo and see if she wants to do anything with the mysterious robot who is lying on the floor.

Once we're done with that, assuming everyone is good to follow on with the hound, we'll move along.

If you want to do any kind of checks to find a new direction or do something else, let me know.

Might as well test out using skills while I can, here goes nothing.

Still need to update a Technique or two with one of the new status effects
    -Stephen McCranie

Cool, will see if Sharkerbob or Sandy have anything else they want to cover, otherwise we'll move out tomorrow afternoon UK time.

So just checking, will Jane stacking her BRA increase her Notice from SkullSeeker? Or is this a case where I would have to increase it directly by adding a Knowledge slot or something to the skill

Also gave Jane the new effects

Death Blossom (Death Magnetic) [+10 PRE (-10 for Ranged attack, -20 for AoE)] - The sides of Jane's hands open up and thin twin chrome revolvers slide up perfectly in firing position into her palms. She then begins to spin like a top with a startup and form improbable to say the least for a normal human physiology, firing in a multiple directions and striking multiple targets. An alternate visual representation of this in cases of targets not surrounding her simply involves her remaining in place while blasting away with both revolvers, her hands a blur as a fusillade of Blackstone bullets demolish her enemies. Such a barrage of bullets is spewed forth that Jane effectively lays down suppressing fire, forcing the opponents to keep their heads down and lowering their accuracy with a Stiffen effect.(-25 ENR)

Doom Artillery (Death Magnetic) [+10 PRE (-10 for Ranged attack, -20 for AoE)] [Reach Out]- Jane leans backwards until horizontal, supported by her hands, as a gleaming cannon emerges from her stomach. It fires with a louder report than the standard weapons and a Blackstone projectile sized up to mortar shell proportions slams into her target, exploding in a violent green flash. The wounds inflicted by this attack can rot opponent's souls, inflicting Poison on anyone caught in the blast zone. (-25 ENR)
    Last edited by Postmania; 03-21-2023 at 07:04 PM.
    -Stephen McCranie

This dynamic with Trevor will be either the greatest or the dumbest.

I may have missed it earlier, but has he established if he has any particular abilities and skills to go with his sheltered and specialized knowledge? He's giving me this "Tata from Chrono Trigger" esque, JRPG kid protagonist vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    This dynamic with Trevor will be either the greatest or the dumbest.

I may have missed it earlier, but has he established if he has any particular abilities and skills to go with his sheltered and specialized knowledge? He's giving me this "Tata from Chrono Trigger" esque, JRPG kid protagonist vibe.
    To all intents and purposes, he is an ordinary (if fairly physically capable) 13 year old boy. He's clearly grown up doing manual labour, has experience of butchering animals and has knife that was given to him by the dark wizard that sent him here.

The knife has yet to demonstrate any special qualities. He also has a locket around his neck that seems entirely mundane. Also a small pack, contents unknown at this time.

Also, flagging this post for you Gen;

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Also Kinu I think you are the only active participant who has not added Skills to their character sheet at the moment.

Please refer to the Skills Guide

Kinu has the following components:

Kinu
    Manipulation: 5 points -> 2 components
    Creation: 5 points -> 2 components
    Communion: 5 points -> 2 components
    Knowledge: 2 points -> 1 component
    Magnitude: 17

So just checking, will Jane stacking her BRA increase her Notice from SkullSeeker? Or is this a case where I would have to increase it directly by adding a Knowledge slot or something to the skill
    Hmm... my interpretation is that the function of the Skill is to extend the range of Jane's functional Notice, so any changes to her Notice will naturally translate.

If you wanted to make so SkullSeeker has enhanced perceptions or Notice beyond Jane's normal abilities then adding a Knowledge Component would make that possible.

Going to look at the new stuff, see if anything applies to what Krys already has. Some might. ^_^
    Why are we here?

So, a question.

We can add Physical Techs to Spiritual techs, and so forth. Ie, Honed Physical + Epic Spiritual.

Can we add further techs to the same type? Ie, Honed Spiritual + Honed Spiritual.
    Why are we here?

Never mind, found the answer! Thank you!
    Why are we here?