Page 187 of 207 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3091
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I think you have things directed at Krys in thread? You may wish to respond? Not sure if it's in the form of a question yet per say.
    Absolutely. Responded to Kinu's query about Trevor (backing it up to before the explosion, but I hadn't said anything about that), and went with the idea of Kinu's words getting Krys up.

I mean, Krys is basically dying right now. Poisoned, 4 life left.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Nik always seems dubious about my character builds.

From an old thread:

I freely admit that you're playing what I'd describe as a somewhat challenging build for the game.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Ah, the Underbelly that came after I left
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Okay, now I suspect that we have lost Gen to SF6 as the game is now out haha.

Lol it does look that way. I hoped we’d get at least a post before then
    -Stephen McCranie

Yeah.

I haven't been wanting to actually poke this thread, but...it has been a while.
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Yeah.

I haven't been wanting to actually poke this thread, but...it has been a while.
    Looking at his last online, he's not been on in about 4 days or so.

Okay, plan is that we'll give it this week, see if he pops in and updates during that time. If he's not done so by this time next week, I'll act for Cassa independently so that will lower the things he's required to worry about. If no action is forthcoming after that, well - we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Seem fair? We're on the home stretch with both this encounter and the game itself, I'm aiming for us to get to as a good sense of closure as we can given the circumstances.

Seems like it could work
    -Stephen McCranie

Okay, now I suspect that we have lost Gen to SF6 as the game is now out haha.
    Not quite yet.

Sorry for the delay. Frankly I was having some issues writing - like, at all - and some stuff I had to deal with. Tuning out entirely with some gaming helped, but it's still a bit of a struggle.

Anywho, post up, we'll roll the dice with Cassa and maybe improvise with Krys or Nemo, presuming Jane is still sneaking like the mighty desert lizard for now.

Kinu returns!

Very sad this is ending. I’m seeing a lot of good rp potential with the characters.
    Why are we here?

Well that's certainly an effective action.

Also a nice reminder that we could have been doing this too if we had a CHA character

Also Jane is still going to try and nail Kowalski
    -Stephen McCranie

Gen, quick note, I am a little drunk ATM and fully got Strong Style and Squash Match confused, but I have run the numbers on the basis of you using Strong Style as locked in.

BUT, this has alerted me that Squash Match is incomplete. As a Body type Persistent, you are entitled to a Lesser Non-Combo Offensive Effect a basic combo (2 Moves long from the Body Combo Table) or a Defensive Body Condition applied to Kinu when you use that Technique.

Feel free to amend the Technique to add something cool in addition to the auto-fling.
    Almost forgot to amend this. I guess I'l go with this? Unless I'm referring to the wrong post.

Lesser Effect - Submission (ATK STR vs STR + (SKI)/2.)
    This is a variant on Grapple and can be launched from a suitable Technique, chained into from a Grapple Technique or initiated with Basic STR Attack on an already Prone opponent. Other attack types [PRE/CHR] cannot initiate a Submission. Submission functions as a restraining Grapple but does 10 DMG per turn that the hold is perpetuated. Submissions cannot be chained out of so when the opponent breaks free, the Technique, if initiated from a Technique, is at an end. If a submission is held for 3 turns consecutively, then a Debilitating Strike is inflicted automatically.

Yeah that's fine to add.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Also Jane is still going to try and nail Kowalski
    And now is your moment.

I will answer Kinu today. Heading home from work soon - the hallways smell like burn, and my throat is feeling much the same.
    Why are we here?