Page 87 of 207 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3091
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Realized I had forgotten something for my opening post.

Put it in (edit: I have a file with my opening post. And quotes for use in later posts).

Checked the numbers.

I'm still waiting for information regarding 'How I arrive' and so forth to add Krys's feelings on the matter, and 'how many others have arrived' to ALSO write in Krys's feelings on the matter, and I'm already looking down the barrel of 1700+ words.

Clearly I’m interested!

Sorry everyone; subsequent posts won't be as long.

Most likely.

Edit: Apparently I cannot do art, but I can do volume.

Good news is: Nik, I think I'm up for playing this game. ^_^
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 12-13-2022 at 12:34 PM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Edited.

Limit dance.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Before doing sketching, I will obviously finish off the techniques and review stats and whatnot first.

I’ve finished work for the year now, so while there is significant Christmas shopping to do, I should have a fair bit of time to get everything done.
    Chief Curmudgeon

So Nik, when you feel you're ready, will we be starting and people who aren't yet finished characters will join when ready? Or will we be waiting for the whole cast to be fully finished? Asking because I feel that could take some more time.
    Why are we here?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    So Nik, when you feel you're ready, will we be starting and people who aren't yet finished characters will join when ready? Or will we be waiting for the whole cast to be fully finished? Asking because I feel that could take some more time.
    It will be the latter. Or "a majority," of the cast. I have systems in place for late insertions into the game, though they might be a little rough on the player in question hehehe.

Currently only Jane, Krys and Kinu are either done or done enough that they could get rolling and that's not really enough for me. I'm keen to start soon but I would like to have the majority of players good to go.

Also, on my end, I am waiting to have more completed players so I can do my final playtests and checks just to make sure all is well in the system. I don't anticipate any problems but it never hurts to check.

Cool! Just checking in on that. ^_^

Edit: Granted, the three of us would make an amusing starting team...
    Why are we here?

Cool! Just checking in on that. ^_^

Edit: Granted, the three of us would make an amusing starting team...
    True, we would all be firing on different cylinders in terms of character archetypes
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    True, we would all be firing on different cylinders in terms of character archetypes
    Still, Jean doesn't seem like someone to START conflicts, and Krys will get along with most.

>_>

Kinu...need to know more. But she fought against injustice and such, so feeling positive.
    Why are we here?

Still, Jean doesn't seem like someone to START conflicts, and Krys will get along with most.

>_>

Kinu...need to know more. But she fought against injustice and such, so feeling positive.
    If she can eat it, she'll try to kill it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    If she can eat it, she'll try to kill it.
    Kinu? Also???

O_O

Jeez, I need to keep my distance from everyone.

Edit ...which could be hard due to speed issues, I suppose. -_-
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 12-14-2022 at 12:02 PM.
    Why are we here?

Kinu? Also???

O_O

Jeez, I need to keep my distance from everyone.

Edit ...which could be hard due to speed issues, I suppose. -_-
    Oh, I mean Arx is volatile, but only once a fight starts. She knows what she's about, she doesn't need to posture.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Oh, I mean Arx is volatile, but only once a fight starts. She knows what she's about, she doesn't need to posture.
    *edges back nervously*
    Why are we here?

This conversation reminded me to figure out why Jane is teaming up with anybody in the first place. I think I came up with something though, and got a better idea as to what her first scene will look like
    -Stephen McCranie

Looking at the pic Nik drew. Is Jane just a Necron?

Arx Inosaan

Looking at the pic Nik drew. Is Jane just a Necron?
    They're definitely one of her influences in terms of look though not actual story, yeah. You can also see it in the pictures that I have on the profile

Jane has a ton of influences/things I stole from all told, gonna be fun to lean into when the game sets off ^_^
    Last edited by Postmania; 12-14-2022 at 01:24 PM.
    -Stephen McCranie