Mighty Member

Default 30 years yjgeneration

4. GENERATION (CONNER, BART,TIM, CASSIE)

This generation has their 30 Anniversary next year (they started in 1993).

I really HATE what DC makes at the moment out of them:

-First the artwork, I really HATE how they are displayed in the comics (to kiddy-like, to young etc.) I really miss the Pre-Flashpoint Artists and the design of the TT Era. They looked much more mature and cooler in this series and also in the following Solo-Series.

-Second the rejuvenation of the Characters…They were introduced 30 years ago and they look now younger than ever. They should look more their age.

-Third is how they are displayed: They should be more like mentors and also mature, BUT in reality in Young Justice Dark Crisis, they are displayed as immature etc.

-Fourth is how they are just taken out of picture now

-Fifth is how their feats are displayed and how they are displayed in terms of power etc.
    They were incredible powerful in Pre-Flashpoint (Bart faster than Wally West, Conner battling Doomsday and Superboy Prime, Cassie taking down Lycus, Tim as the best Detective in the Family etc.)

I really hope this will change with the next reboot and they get something for their 30 anniversary.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    4. GENERATION (CONNER, BART,TIM, CASSIE)

This generation has their 30 Anniversary next year (they started in 1993).

I really HATE what DC makes at the moment out of them:

-First the artwork, I really HATE how they are displayed in the comics (to kiddy-like, to young etc.) I really miss the Pre-Flashpoint Artists and the design of the TT Era. They looked much more mature and cooler in this series and also in the following Solo-Series.

-Second the rejuvenation of the Characters…They were introduced 30 years ago and they look now younger than ever. They should look more their age.

-Third is how they are displayed: They should be more like mentors and also mature, BUT in reality in Young Justice Dark Crisis, they are displayed as immature etc.

-Fourth is how they are just taken out of picture now

-Fifth is how their feats are displayed and how they are displayed in terms of power etc.
    They were incredible powerful in Pre-Flashpoint (Bart faster than Wally West, Conner battling Doomsday and Superboy Prime, Cassie taking down Lycus, Tim as the best Detective in the Family etc.)

I really hope this will change with the next reboot and they get something for their 30 anniversary.
    They’re the middle kid generation. So they’re kind of lost focus and direction.

The OG Titans are the first generation of kids.
    Young Justice in the middle. And they’re removed by the younger generation of Jon Kent, Damien, Wallace (Ace) and Yara Flor