Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

It could be with that lineup above.

5G was averted long ago. And Future State's fate was rendered mostly not happening as it was.

CBR just threw out a clickbait title. These were just heroes who were there at the time, and most of them were Titans. This isn't any kind of official lineup for a Titans team, despite Dick's exclamation.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Well, Titans obviously are getting big new relaunch, at this point it's clear, but I doubt it's going to be with this line-up.
    It's either classic NTT line-up, or a mix of different generations, maybe even with some Future State characters, I mean, it's clear, that Dark Crisis is making the point, that there's no plans to make the new Justice League, and Titans will get some big push.
    Your certainly optimistic

Astonishing Member

They did had the Titans lined up with JL. And something has to be the "Legacy League" realized.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Not sure how temporary this lineup will be.
    This is not a line up. Before Flashpoint it was always implied that Nightwing was the natural leader figure for every hero from the Og Titans generations and younger. He commanded that kind of respect. Williamson seems to be trying to allude to that fact.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

If the Titans are going to have Justice League members on the team, it really makes them redundant. The Titans are unique because they are former sidekicks who grew up together and now help younger heroes. If they’re going to have Captain Atom, Booster, and Ted that just makes them Justice League Lite.

I suppose it is worthless to hope that Flamebird might be remembered (finally) and be used somewhere in the DC universe. She was a Titan as the original Bat-girl, as well as Flamebird.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I always thought the Titans should be the training ground of all younger heroes of the DCU.
    Have the older characters as the mentors/teachers and let the good times roll.
    It was why I was so stoked when Titans Academy was announced, and so bummed once I'd read it.
    You already have the core family of characters, then all the new rotating roster of newbies.
    You have the history to draw upon, plus all the possibilities new characters bring.

Arsenal
    Troia
    Changeling
    Flash (Wally)
    Damage
    Nightwing
    Tempest
    Cyborg
    Firestorm
    Sideways
    Kid Flash
    Red Arrow
    Robin
    Superboy
    Wonder Girl
    Bunker
    Bumblebee
    The Ray

(No, I didn't forget Raven. But I think I'd like to see her with JL Dark without the crutch of the other Titans)
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Nice to see Firestorm.

Is Lilith/Omen no longer a part of the Titans in this continuity?
    Last I knew, Lilith is still an O.G. Titan from the pre Wolfman years (year?). Most recently the current lover of Garth, Tempest, though it seems like they've put him and Tula back together in at least one recent title. I'd figure I'd have a preferred pick for match-ups, but then I think like, well, Garth is Dick Grayson's contemporary, and if that dude can date a different 70s or 80s or 90s lover every other effing issue, not going to judge Garth too harshly.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Astonishing Member

I think the main Titans book should be just that -- Titans. And it should include members from the 70s and 80s. It can include members from John's Titans as well. Not everyone has to be a member at the same time.

Teen Titans, while being alliterative, isn't really necessary -- despite the success of the cartoons (doubt that many kids who watch it are interested in the comic books anyway). If they must have a Teen Titans book -- it should be a companion to the main Titans book -- and focus on kids/teenagers/newbs. The main Titans book should include characters who were responsible for starting the team -- or icons that joined later like Starfire and, yes, Cyborg.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    If the Titans are going to have Justice League members on the team, it really makes them redundant. The Titans are unique because they are former sidekicks who grew up together and now help younger heroes. If they’re going to have Captain Atom, Booster, and Ted that just makes them Justice League Lite.
    I'm 100% certain Captain Atom, Vixen, Booster Gold and Blue Beetle are not actually joining the Titans

It would be cool if the Titans actually became 'The Titans' and stopped living in the shadow of the League.

There's always room for another superteam.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 10-06-2022 at 01:52 PM.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.