Extraordinary Member

Default Titans tv series - Joseph Morgan is the new Brother Blood

I'm sure it's been discussed before but is this the same Joseph Morgan who was in The Vampire Diaries a few years ago?

If so, he'll make a great, creepy Brother Blood IMO. https://www.cbr.com/titans-season-4-...reepy-costume/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I'm sure it's been discussed before but is this the same Joseph Morgan who was in The Vampire Diaries a few years ago?

If so, he'll make a great, creepy Brother Blood IMO. https://www.cbr.com/titans-season-4-...reepy-costume/
    I hope this is based more on the Wolfman/Perez stories than the Johns/McKone strories as the latter were kinda lame in comparison.

Ultimate Member

While I much prefer the original Wolfman/Perez art and story, I do like the notion that the cult of Blood is a secret church of Trigon, and that Blood might actually be Raven's half-sibling (yet another of Trigon's kids sired on a cultist, in hopes of producing someone able to open the gate and let him into this world) with similar empathic abilities (explaining at least in part his great success in establishing a large cult of personality, as he can both sense and influence people's emotions). It would be more interesting, to me, though, if he only went through the motions of wanting to bring Trigon into this world, because he's actually very, very comfortable as the rich, popular, successful head of a mega-church, with thousands of loyal followers supporting his lavish lifestyle, and really doesn't want to turn this world into yet more of Trigon's hell, and become just another of dad's flunkies...