Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I can’t imagine they don’t give PKJ an A list artist with the big Superman push that seems to be happening
    Since Waid seems to have stolen Federeci it’s only fair that PKJ steals Mora
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Mora seems the artist of everything DC. I see his art in almost every book, lol.

This reminds me of Waid's Power Girl and Wonder Woman team-up in his Brave and the Bold where Karen got controlled by the Big Bad of that arc to try and kill Diana.

GOAT YANG BACK AT DC

He’s writing Lazarus Planet with Waid the new event! Holy shit I hope this means he’s going to use Kenan in that too!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    GOAT YANG BACK AT DC

He’s writing Lazarus Planet with Waid the new event! Holy shit I hope this means he’s going to use Kenan in that too!
    Yay, more Yang .

I guess it explains why Monkey Prince is central to the story, seemingly.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    GOAT YANG BACK AT DC

Looks like I have two wishes left. I'm stoked.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

No big announcements for Webtoons I guess, they didn’t want to talk about stuff still in the works.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Huh so Jon's going blue at least for this event.

Honestly I approve of this. Jon has been needing a thing to make him more distinct from daddy and bringing back Super Saiyan Blue for him is so fucking audacious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Huh so Jon's going blue at least for this event.

Honestly I approve of this. Jon has been needing a thing to make him more distinct from daddy and bringing back Super Saiyan Blue for him is so fucking audacious.

Everything about how his powers have been shown (everything and anything not basic kryptonian powersets of course) scream this ,actually a really good idea DC
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, can't say I'd be that enthused about Taylor writing Clark because it's not like he's going to write them that differently. Just insert Jay for Lois.
    ready for the issue where Clark completely endorses and praise Jon & Jay relationship as the best DC relationship ever becasue if he doesn't he look homophobic

It does explain Jon having the Superman Blue S symbol in the new team book.

I would be down for Jon using that look. They need to make him more distinct from Kal.
    Last edited by Robotman; 10-06-2022 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    It does explain Jon having the Superman Blue S symbol in the new team book.

I would be down for Jon using that look. They need to make him more distinct from Kal.

Yeah maybe he transforms from human to powered up like his dad did ,and what we see on Moras art is him totally human.

Doesn't anyone else feel that all the talk of Jon's powers ,and how they have presented it while a kid ,in the future ,even presently all could be evolving into this?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Yeah maybe he transforms from human to powered up like his dad did ,and what we see on Moras art is him totally human.

Doesn't anyone else feel that all the talk of Jon's powers ,and how they have presented it while a kid ,in the future ,even presently all could be evolving into this?
    Waid is a continuity guy so I think it’s just him wanting to use Jon (which surprises me), and using him in a way that builds upon all the times writers have alluded to Jon potentially using his powers in a different way from Clark. It’s not like Tomasi and PKJ were deliberately building up to Jon going Blue, just that the writers involved in Lazarus Planet saw an element they could tie into their plot of changing the power sets of a bunch of characters because of Lazarus.