Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Then I don't think I've read it, and I'm thinking of a different story.

And I'm not arguing that DC has done Diana dirty and she's the worst treated member of the Big 7. I agree that she is, though DC has certainly enjoyed making a habit of screwing over some of the others too. What I was saying is that under normal (ie; kryptonian) circumstances there's no shame in Diana losing a round to Power Girl.
    She lost to powergirl in one hit. Let me see Diana one shotting a kryptonian. Since i assume there would be no shame in that happening eiother right? But apparently, DC doesn't agree.

Diana only loses to Powergirl in one department, again confirmed by Gail Simone

Hope my attempt at humor has helped. If not I’ll probably just randomly talk Cyborg, Mary Marvel, or Poison Ivy.
    Last edited by sifighter; 12-04-2022 at 03:00 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

As it looks like it will be again, poor WW is not omnipotent, he has lost a few times against Superman instead of killing him, using his remains to make a weapon. Surely someone knows all the times they have faced each other in the modern era, who has lost and who has won.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    As it looks like it will be again, poor WW is not omnipotent, he has lost a few times against Superman instead of killing him, using his remains to make a weapon.
    Who is he, Wally West maybe, and is Superman omnipotent or why would not jobbing way too often to make him look good or strong across multiple media make someone omnipotent?

Surely someone knows all the times they have faced each other in the modern era, who has lost and who has won.
    What?

As it looks like it will be again, poor WW is not omnipotent, he has lost a few times against Superman instead of killing him, using his remains to make a weapon. Surely someone knows all the times they have faced each other in the modern era, who has lost and who has won.
    My goodness! WTF would want something as morbid as THAT? What is happening to the world?

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    My goodness! WTF would want something as morbid as THAT? What is happening to the world?
    Well in Wonder Woman Dead Earth, an AU post-apocalypse story Diana honors...... for an interesting sense of the word, a dead Superman by using his skull and spinal cord as a makeshift flail and to contain her lasso of truth

8^o
    I am just going to go get some balloons and hug a teddy bear for a couple hours now.

Right. Superman killing WW in one hit in dceased, or killing her with her own lasso are better asnd morre honorable ways to kill a character. Sigh. WW needs to kill him more times. It's the only way things will be fair.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    Right. Superman killing WW in one hit in dceased, or killing her with her own lasso are better asnd morre honorable ways to kill a character. Sigh. WW needs to kill him more times. It's the only way things will be fair.
    That is much better than pretending to be a good friend, to finally use the body as a weapon, it only remains to use the skin to make armor and some cute shoes. WW has to die many more times and in very cruel ways for this to be a tie.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Damn. Which thread am I in?

I barely saw those Mary Marvel comments.
    "Cable was right!"

Mighty Member

WW has to die many more times and in very cruel ways for this to be a tie.
    Ok that confirms the WW you are talking about definitively can not be Wonder Woman or Wally West, so who is it?
    Last edited by Rightoya; 12-05-2022 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    My shock is not about that. Step aside from power levels for a moment. Look at what that guy posted about the book. Looking only at the actions taken; knowing that the two are best friends; and knowing the act was out of anger; ask yourself IS THAT HOW YOU SEE WW'S CHARACTER.

That is the shocking. That, to me, is antithetical to who she is and what she stands for.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

My shock is not about that. Step aside from power levels for a moment. Look at what that guy posted about the book. Looking only at the actions taken; knowing that the two are best friends; and knowing the act was out of anger; ask yourself IS THAT HOW YOU SEE WW'S CHARACTER.

That is the shocking. That, to me, is antithetical to who she is and what she stands for.
    If you're curious, here's a look at the whole spinal chord thing though warning its pretty grisly

spoilers:
    [img] https://i.redd.it/t2jfwxqokp551.png [/img]
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    [img] https://i.redd.it/uyyx9gab8ng81.jpg [/img]
    end of spoilers

Diana is best friend to the farm boy? I have never seen any real love of friendship coming from him. As Diana is only used to prop up suyperman and batman, to give them the higher moral ground. and to be their punching bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    If you're curious, here's a look at the whole spinal chord thing though warning its pretty grisly

spoilers:
    [img] https://i.redd.it/t2jfwxqokp551.png [/img]
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    [img] https://i.redd.it/uyyx9gab8ng81.jpg [/img]
    end of spoilers
    One of the greatest moments in comic history. The white straight privilege biting the dust for once.