Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

As always, whenever DC announces their next big event, I must dread how they're going to screw over Wonder Woman this time.

Waid will probably have her turned into mud again and then get saved off-panel.

Has the Lazarus Pit always given people random new powers or is this a new thing?
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Incredible Member

Seems like Cyborgs getting some spotlight back.

Waid and Yang headlining an event sounds good to me .
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yang, Watters, PKJ, Josie Campbell, and Nicole Maines seem to be the writers.
    I'm guessing Campbell is writing the Shazam stuff and Maines is continuing to spearhead all the stuff with her character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    As always, whenever DC announces their next big event, I must dread how they're going to screw over Wonder Woman this time.

It doesn't seem like Diana's in it. Yara is, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Has the Lazarus Pit always given people random new powers or is this a new thing?
    Maybe this is some extension of how the Pit turns people berserk.

Well, see, there will be infinite new universes and one universe has this island, that is really a mutant and on this island you can download your essence and then when you die, you get a new 3D printed body with your essence from that download placed back into the new body. Well, this place also learned that you can add new powers and such.
    SO! There will be an accident, i don't know, maybe a scientist blowing a whole in space and time and not realizing it, and the heroes from Prime learn of this new place and go check it out. Come to find out it's where the actual lazarus pit draws it's energy from. See a long time ago, these monks learned a state where they could send their soul being anywhere, and some sent it here and created the Lazarus pits here in Prime because of that. It's been a secret only known to a few. So, now this new place is called Lazarus world of Aokark and more people find out about it and the heroes have to go and protect it from the bad people of the InfiniteVerse!!!!

Plot twist...Wonder Woman is actually Clay Face!!!

It reminds me of a Marvel event written by Duggan that no one has read.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    It reminds me of a Marvel event written by Duggan that no one has read.
    Infinity War to tie-in with the movie ?

Fantastic Member

Besides accelerated healing, higher pain tolerance, greater strength, and making it harder to kill someone who has been in it? No, but it has been known to infect them with a rage against humanity and others that exploit the planet.

Didn't Marvel have some sort of mist / cloud thing a while back that covered the Earth and transformed the abilities of the Inhumans or something?

I think it really screwed up Toro, among others.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Didn't Marvel have some sort of mist / cloud thing a while back that covered the Earth and transformed the abilities of the Inhumans or something?

I think it really screwed up Toro, among others.
    Yeah, that is how we initially got Ms Marvel. Inhumans vs Xmen.

Extraordinary Member

Yara seems to be the WW rep

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Looks like two teasers have Karen on them.

Both look like bad news for her, in one she's taking cover from Electric Blue Superman, and in the other she's glowing green and Clark and Jon look like they're being Kryptonite poisoned?
    two new pics

Extraordinary Member

Omen returns but they are making Lilith clay an antagonist

42A7DD6D-8D07-406D-8DA2-EB0DAF4D9FC5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It doesn't seem like Diana's in it. Yara is, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Yara seems to be the WW rep
    ...because the Lazarus juice will have turned Diana into mud in the first issue.

Mark my words, there will be a reason why Diana's not involved with this, and it won't just be "she's busy" or "she's occupied with other stuff." It will be an infuriating reason. Because DC.