Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'm fine with the anthology like approach for events.
    I think it really helps that we get to immediately see follow up on most of the stories, that and the only required reading are the Alpha and Omega issues…..well unless you count Batman vs Robin #5.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Well, these were mostly enjoyable. Usually we get stuff like that road to the death of the Justice League. These were also better than pretty much any of the Dark Crisis tie-ins. I would have liked more of them to feel a stronger connection to the story, which I think only the Dreamer one might have been.
    I liked how seperate the anthology was from the main events but Damian trying to recruit the new characters could've been interesting.

Incredible Member

Ok, I generally pride myself on my DC knowledge, so it brings me great shame to ask: who are/is:
    1) the characters to the right and left of Tim Drake in the back row?
    2) The character with the goatee behind Hal Jordan/in front of Plastic Man?

I'm sure it's going to be really obvious once someone says it, but I just cannot figure those three out.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Lazarus Planet is more like a preview of future books rather than an actual event at this point. Not that I haven't liked some of these peaks into future books but its a weird structure for an event.
    Exactly how I feel...
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    Ok, I generally pride myself on my DC knowledge, so it brings me great shame to ask: who are/is:

I'm sure it's going to be really obvious once someone says it, but I just cannot figure those three out.
    2) maybe Vandal Savage

1) Where do you see Tim? Do you mean these three? Then "Tim" might be a bad Kenan Kong (Super-Man). It looks like an S on his chest.
    lazarus-planet-omega_cover01.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    2) maybe Vandal Savage

1) Where do you see Tim? Do you mean these three? Then "Tim" might be a bad Kenan Kong (Super-Man). It looks like an S on his chest.
    lazarus-planet-omega_cover01.jpg
    That is Tim Drake. Conner is in the right and Bart is in the left (I don't know who is in the right of Tim in this crop you made.).
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

In which frame?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    That is Tim Drake. Conner is in the right and Bart is in the left (I don't know who is in the right of Tim in this crop you made.).
    I'm talking about the person directly to Tim's right. Conner is one more over, and the next row down.
    I guess the person to his left could be Bart, as previously suggested, with a mis-color.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Huh, I guess what I see as an S is supposed to be those stripes he has on his chest.

I'm talking about the person directly to Tim's right. Conner is one more over, and the next row down.
    I guess the person to his left could be Bart, as previously suggested, with a mis-color.
    Directly to Tim's right might be an equally as mis-colored Jackson Hyde? The character seems to have two weapons on their back that stick out over their shoulders.

I wonder when we will next see Amanda Waller’s nephew Deadeye.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Bart(?) looks like Inertia here.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Maybe when the Waller/Light stuff heats up.

Well without spoiling to much the omega issue out today handles most of the plot related stuff…but remember this started with Batman vs Robin and so parts of the unfinished story continues next week for its final issue. But the Lazarus planet bigger dc universe stuff is pretty much cleaned up.

Oh and on a related note Wonder Woman is heading towards Revenge of the Gods with todays issue, first issue for that next month if you want to read any Wonder Woman and Shazam related stories like me.
    Words to live by.

He's a cool concept so I'm hoping he gets his own miniseries like Vigil and the others.

Well without spoiling to much the omega issue out today handles most of the plot related stuff…but remember this started with Batman vs Robin and so parts of the unfinished story continues next week for its final issue. But the Lazarus planet bigger dc universe stuff is pretty much cleaned up.

Oh and on a related note Wonder Woman is heading towards Revenge of the Gods with todays issue, first issue for that next month if you want to read any Wonder Woman and Shazam related stories like me.
    It was a fun read and it has a cool setup for Monkey Prince.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-21-2023 at 06:58 AM.

Extraordinary Member

This was a fun issue for black Alice, I was shaking a little bit