Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Eh, pass. This does not interest me at all.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    We still don't even know her secret identity, other than that Emiko Queen is ruled out, as Red Arrow and Red Canary have been seen in different places at the same time.
    My guess would be an aged up Cynthia Lance/Sin https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Sin_(New_Earth) Similar to the way Lian Harper was aged up to become Cheshire Cat.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 10-07-2022 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Hell, I would say each one of them did a better job than Waid in 52 during their respective stories (even frikking Rucka). Not that Waid did a bad job there, I would say his stories were solid but they just paled in comparison.

Also, I dropped his Avengers run early on because of how dull it was (Didn't help that Waid was writing kids and well, that's not a good mix) and if I remember correctly, No Surrender was also co-written with other authors.
    I would love to know how you would judge that given how important collaboration was to the whole endeavor. All of the writers working together is how we got what we got, and my point was that Waid has a good track record with collaborating on weekly events with other writers.
    Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    So is this supposed to be that "magic crisis event" that Bleeding Cool wrote about few months ago? Either way glad it is going to last only one month.

I guess Rucka, Morrison and Johns had nothing to do with 52 being good.
    Nice strawman. Didn’t say they didn’t did I? Waid was involved in 52 all the same so if you liked that book guess what he gets credit for it too.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    If you look closely at the second image Red Canary’s fingers have become claws.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    My guess would be an aged up Cynthia Lance/Sin https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Sin_(New_Earth) Similar to the way Lian Harper was aged up to become Cheshire Cat.
    Yeah, I also believe that is Sin.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Woohoo, Red Canary - the camera is over here. Hello? Turn around... the camera is ... hey, over here...! (also, how was she transformed? She just looks upset someone stole her sticks)
    I guess she's living up to the Canary legacy by posing for a butt shot .

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    If you look closely at the second image Red Canary’s fingers have become claws.
    Ooooh, okay. I was looking at it before on a smaller screen -- Dinah has the "Canary Cry," now we have ... "Canary Claws!"

Man, Mary barely lasted as the Big Red Cheese before Billy came back.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Man, Mary barely lasted as the Big Red Cheese before Billy came back.
    Especially when they cut her down to a mini. But they were always going to bring Billy back.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Eh, pass. This does not interest me at all.
    Correctamundo. I’ll only have 2 DC books left in my pile after Nightwing #100, and I’ll just quietly bag them up if they get pulled into this dreck. I’m pretty done with events, and honestly, whittling down comics in general. Easy pass…

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jely4me View Post
    Correctamundo. I’ll only have 2 DC books left in my pile after Nightwing #100, and I’ll just quietly bag them up if they get pulled into this dreck. I’m pretty done with events, and honestly, whittling down comics in general. Easy pass…
    Perfect, now this is the time I can recommend you to support more Marvel runs. We have excellent Moon Knight, X-Men Red, Captain America and Daredevil runs. They all look so great and excited.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jely4me View Post
    Its a month long event, its not a big deal. You can last it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Perfect, now this is the time I can recommend you to support more Marvel runs. We have excellent Moon Knight, X-Men Red, Captain America and Daredevil runs. They all look so great and excited.
    The best thing about Marvel is their books never ever get pulled into events. Not at all. Great advice.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    One of which is tying in to an event currently (X-Men Red) and another which is building up to an event right now (Captain America), give the shilling a rest.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Shazam in his old costume.