Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Pretty sure that Piotr's plot is currently in Gillen's hands over in Immortal atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Pretty sure that Piotr's plot is currently in Gillen's hands over in Immortal atm.
    I doubt Gillen gives af about that.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

It's pretty funny how few shits anyone seems to give about Colossus's ongoing story, though knowing Percy he probably has a resolution pencilled in for 2025 that requires Piotr being in the Quiet Council and doing nothing of note until then.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Is Colossus even a part of this book anymore? Dude was shown on the cover of the first issue as a member of X-Force and proceeded to never even join the team, instead being relegated to his brother’s metal meat puppet before being forgotten about entirely. I swear Omega Red’s plot just quietly took the place of Colossus’ and Percy hoped that if he just threw a rug over the gaping hole he dug that everyone would forget about it.
    I don't get why Hickman included it in Inferno but the reader had to make the assumption that it was continuing the plot Percy started as the story itself doesn't allude to it. Mikhail is still around as of Lives/Death of X but X-Force is doing other plots like f*cking man-eating helmets and naked Russian men in Siberia and the damn Council book is focused on Sinister plus is getting derailed by events.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    It's pretty funny how few shits anyone seems to give about Colossus's ongoing story, though knowing Percy he probably has a resolution pencilled in for 2025 that requires Piotr being in the Quiet Council and doing nothing of note until then.
    No one cares about anything Percy’s doing in this book, from Colossus’ story to Quire’s death to Domino’s PTSD to the mysterious Peacock man… hell, Percy himself doesn’t even care enough about these plot points to follow up on them! He’s basically abandoned them all. Dude’s writing even bores himself. SMDH.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Justice for Colossus. At the very least they should highlight the trauma he's going to experience after being controlled for so long once this is resolved, but it'll likely be ignored.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!