Default Five Nights At Freddy's

Looks like the Five Nights At Freddy's movie is finally happing at Blumhouse hopefully this Leeds to a Huggy Wuggy movie.

https://screenrant.com/five-nights-f...ial-blumhouse/

Is Markiplier going to be in it?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Default Five Nights at Freddy's movie

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I saw the trailer.
    I guess it was okay but I've never played the game. So what's the big deal about this franchise?

I somehow remember that in recent years, somebody turned the Banana Splits into some kind of rampaging evil bots story.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I saw the trailer.
    I guess it was okay but I've never played the game. So what's the big deal about this franchise?

I somehow remember that in recent years, somebody turned the Banana Splits into some kind of rampaging evil bots story.
    It's very popular with kids because it's horror with colorful characters and most of the more gruesome stuff is just suggested so it's not too intense but kids can imagine it.

I saw the trailer.

Ya Banana Splits was cool there's also a short movie hug on
    hulu and Willy's Wonderland its amazing and probably better then the actual FNAF movie is going to be.

I saw the trailer.

It plays on a deep fear of mannequins and other life-like dolls. It is Chuck E Cheese if the robots were possessed killing machines. The concept is basic but that is why it works. You don't always need extreme brutality to be frightening something a lot of modern horror forgets.
    Last edited by Celgress; 09-04-2023 at 08:41 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    It's very popular with kids because it's horror with colorful characters and most of the more gruesome stuff is just suggested so it's not too intense but kids can imagine it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    It plays on a deep fear of mannequins and other life-like dolls. It is Chuck E Cheese if the robots were possessed killing machines. The concept is basic but that is why it works. You don't always need extreme brutality to be frightening something a lot of modern horror forgets.
    I'm not surprised then the trailer highlighted it's from the producers of M3gan.

Hope it's good.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    My GF's daughter (8), knows about it because there is a Roblox game with Freddy in it. Yeah, she has been having nightmares, not sure if it's due to that but the past few nights she has had them.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    My GF's daughter (8), knows about it because there is a Roblox game with Freddy in it. Yeah, she has been having nightmares, not sure if it's due to that but the past few nights she has had them.
    I'm not surprised. While the franchise is popular with kids many elements of it are not suitable for anyone younger than 16, IMHO. Take for example arguably the most popular (and graphically violent) animatronic from the latter games Springtrap, in life he was a serial child murderer.
    Last edited by Celgress; 09-06-2023 at 07:43 PM.

I give this movie a 3 out of 10, a big messy disappointment, IMHO.

This wasn't very good I didn't like the kid all they had to do was keep this simple a security guard has to survive the night from killer possessed robots but it very over complicated honestly Banana Splits and Willy's Wonderland were the better movies

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    This wasn't very good I didn't like the kid all they had to do was keep this simple a security guard has to survive the night from killer possessed robots but it very over complicated honestly Banana Splits and Willy's Wonderland were the better movies
    Exactly, they shouldn't have added the two subplots (the second of which was basically stolen from Fox Mulder of X-Files fame lol) for the security guard's backstory that took up over half the movie. I'm baffled why they did so.
    Last edited by Celgress; 10-29-2023 at 11:30 AM.