Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    there should be an ongoing with a lot of exciting adventures- including new villains.
    That's the beauty of his origin. The Big Bang allows for so many new characters.

From his Twitter:

So if Static were to have his own movie, who do you guys picture being a part of the cast.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I could want the people from the cartoon to show up.

Bumping this one up in anticipation of some news this weekend.

Looking over all the Static artwork released by Kyle Baker, I'm nearly convinced that the "disc" is gone.

I like the way his power now literally appears like static electricity differentiating it from Black Lightning's lightning effect. In paying attention to that, I've noticed the static electricity emanating from his feet while levitating and no disc.

I guess it would make sense, if what I see is accurate, that if he could levitate a disc that he could simply just levitate himself. That'd be an interesting development.

https://amp.newsarama.com/40734-dc-s...mpression=true

Sh!ts beyond ridiculous at this point. Come January 2019, it’ll be 4 years since the initial announcement!!
    #MagnetoWasRight

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DIVINITY View Post

Sh!ts beyond ridiculous at this point. Come January 2019, it’ll be 4 years since the initial announcement!!
    I am sorry that mess is being done on purpose.

I get that date because of maybe Young Justice but this is silly.

This say you are NOT serious about making money and taking advantage of what that Black Panther movie did.

Everyone else is tossing out black lead stuff. Except one company. Wonder who it is.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I am sorry that mess is being done on purpose.

I get that date because of maybe Young Justice but this is silly.

This say you are NOT serious about making money and taking advantage of what that Black Panther movie did.

Everyone else is tossing out black lead stuff. Except one company. Wonder who it is.

You have to stop making everything into a damn conspiracy. And no, they do not have to ride the wave of some movie. Yeah....Black Panther was a success but you're giving it way too much credit. Every time something is done with a black character, you always think BP played a part in it. Just stop. I'm starting to think you just don't enjoy anything.

Honestly. I'm not even sweating it. It'll come when it comes. All I care about is quality. If I have to wait until January, so be it. There are so many other exciting things for me to read until then.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

#MagnetoWasRight

Just to clear up a slight misunderstanding, the link doesn’t provide a new date in which Earth M will debut. I was simply stating that by January 2019, it’ll be 4 years since they initially announced the return of Milestone Media. And we still don’t have a solid release date. Yes, there’s plenty to read in the meantime, but if you love these characters, after awhile, anticipation and excitement, turns to anger. Life goes on of course, sh!ts still frustrating...
    #MagnetoWasRight

LOL...
    #MagnetoWasRight

Mighty Member

Just to clear up a slight misunderstanding, the link doesn’t provide a new date in which Earth M will debut. I was simply stating that by January 2019, it’ll be 4 years since they initially announced the return of Milestone Media. And we still don’t have a solid release date. Yes, there’s plenty to read in the meantime, but if you love these characters, after awhile, anticipation and excitement, turns to anger. Life goes on of course, sh!ts still frustrating...
    Oh no. You're right. I definitely agree with you. I'm just as frustrated as you and others. But I think I just grown kind of immune to delays. I still sympathize, don't get me wrong. I suck at getting my point across at times lol.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    Oh no. You're right. I definitely agree with you. I'm just as frustrated as you and others. But I think I just grown kind of immune to delays. I still sympathize, don't get me wrong. I suck at getting my point across at times lol.
    Nah it’s cool. I just feel like, after all this time has passed, fans of these characters deserve some type of explanation. Like fa real, what’s going on!!!
    #MagnetoWasRight