Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    I wish there was something we could do to get an answer. i think the best thing we could do is bombard them with emails on there website and ask them on like every facebook post "where is static and the rest of the milestone characters"
    Agrd....seems dats d ONLY option 2 get any sorta valid respns frm dem.

I was really scared when I saw that Photoshopped picture on Bleeding Cool of Jaden Smith as Static. I would LOVE to have a live-action Static, but not him.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/10/...he-big-screen/ Also i cant tell if this is a joke or not.

WHAAAAAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!

Static Shock Comes To The Big Screen
    Posted on October 7, 2014 by Rich Johnston

Michael Davies writes,

I’m so happy I can hardly breath!

Static Shock! The character created by Denys Cowan, Derek Dingle, Christopher Priest, Dwayne McDuffie and myself is on its way the big screen!!

Soon and I mean VERY SOON, Virgil, Richie and Sharon will be given their long overdo due on the big screen! I’m ecstatic, delighted, and blissful that finally my friends and family will be able to sit down in a theater and rejoice in the wonder that is Static Shock!

Sookie, Sookie, NOW!!!

Err, white people ask somebody.

Get on the GOOD FOOT!

Ditto.

CAN YOU FEEL IT?

Perhaps it’s best you have a Black person read this to y’all.

I need to testify!

Yeah, that would be best.

Can I get a witness?

Look, just call Leroy and stop punishing yourself.

I’M KING OF THE WORLD!!!!

That one you should have no problem with. Think big boat, Leo & Kate.

Man oh, man, I still can’t believe Static Shock will FINALLY coming to the big screen.

Thank You Jesus!

I just got off the phone with Rich Johnston and I was happy to do an interview with Rich! Here’s an excerpt:

Bleeding Cool: Where were you when you found out Static would soon be on the big screen?

Davis: I was at Walmart of all places.

Bleeding Cool:
    What did you think?

Davis: I thought, “This is a great day!”

Bleeding Cool: Have you talked to the other Milestone founders?

Davis: Why the hell should I?

Bleeding Cool: I would think a Static Shock movie would be something the founders would want to celebrate together.

Davis: Rich, I don’t know what excites you guys in London but it’s not that big a deal.

Bleeding Cool: Not that big a deal? This is major entertainment news!

Davis: Rich, I just brought an 80-inch flat screen and as soon as it’s hooked up, Static Shock will be all over my home theater. That’s a big deal to me but it doesn’t warrant a call to Denys or Derek…wait a sec…did you think I meant a movie release in theaters?

BHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I’m… sorry…snicker… but… snicker … that…Bah… that…BHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! !!

I’m not sure but I could have sworn I heard; “Goddamn Davis! If only he didn’t have those photos he’d never write for Bleeding Cool again!”

Then he hung up.

Come on people, a Static Shock movie? That makes no sense!

Why on earth would anyone want to do a movie or live action television show on one of the most popular animated shows EVER?

Don’t be silly people. I mean just because today, (well as of this writing, THAT today, lord knows when I will or if I will finish this. It’s only by the grace of Go..Rich, I still have a forum here and after my ‘interview’ that’s not looking so secure. Yeah, I’ve had a rough year but a weekly article every now and whenever? That can’t last much longer.

Haters! Try and contain yourselves!

Jus...just speechless. OH gr8 Orishas may dis b true.

Gonna run thru d entire i-net lukin 4 othr sources bcuz its weird dat a Static movie will go ahead without consulting any of d cre8rs after all Davies himself says he found out abt it " frekin' Walmart.

And wats even mo' shokin' (pardon d pun) is dat Davies is hard-headedly intent on isolating himself frm othr Milestone founders....WTF!!!!

Gr8 find Static, very much appreci8 u sharing it here.

In othr nws:

Cant believe we/SZ just found out abt dis 2day....but very much relieved it got d funds & support it needed.

"Electrogenesis" Static Shock Live Action Short Film
    by Team Electrogenesis, Updates 2, Backers 87
    Los Angeles, CA
    Science Fiction
    Funded! This project was successfully funded 2 days ago.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ion-short-film

$3,302
    pledged of $3,000 goal
    https://d2pq0u4uni88oo.cloudfront.ne...-h264_high.mp4
    Last edited by SilverZeal; 10-08-2014 at 01:54 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I was really scared when I saw that Photoshopped picture on Bleeding Cool of Jaden Smith as Static. I would LOVE to have a live-action Static, but not him.
    Agrd!

Dey writer/s, director/s, budget & prductn team wud really REALLY hv 2 push their baks in2 dis if its gonna b Jaden who also has 2 go thru sum serious transformatn in his acting skills.

EDIT:

Oh...& dat costume design SERIOUSLY sux yet Davies is simply all up in joy without restraint or caution.
    Last edited by SilverZeal; 10-08-2014 at 02:03 AM.

BANNED

Storm vs Static Shock - Comic Clash S5E3
    Published on May 17, 2014
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0N6i...ure=youtu.be&a

10 Reasons Why Static Shock Is One Of The Best Superheroes Ever

As the season of Comic-Cons is coming to a close, let’s take a second to remember why Static Shock is one of the greatest superheroes ever and why we deserve to see him on film.
    Posted on Sept. 30, 2014, at 7:51 a.m.

Jazmin Michole, Community Member
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/jazminmb/10-...t-superhe-t0fd
    Last edited by SilverZeal; 10-08-2014 at 02:35 AM.

In that fight i go with storm. Static, as much as i love him wouldnt stand a chance.
    Milestone 2.0 is happening and i am so excited. Looks like i know where my money is going.

BANNED

In that fight i go with storm. Static, as much as i love him wouldnt stand a chance.
    Plz explain....bcuz der's no amount of lytning no matta hw many or hw pwrful dat wud hurt Static, instead Static wud just get stronger. Storm on d othr hand may control & shoot lytning but she's nt knwn 2 absorb electricity.

We/SZ knw Storm has othr pwrs but dey certainly aint a match 4 sum1 who has access 2 d EMS lyk Static.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    Plz explain....bcuz der's no amount of lytning no matta hw many or hw pwrful dat wud hurt Static, instead Static wud just get stronger. Storm on d othr hand may control & shoot lytning but she's nt knwn 2 absorb electricity.

We/SZ knw Storm has othr pwrs but dey certainly aint a match 4 sum1 who has access 2 d EMS lyk Static.
    Storm has way more experience with these powers and can use all elements at once. Sure static has faced people with elements but those were only one each, PLUS they werent experienced with them really as to where storm is. Plus the Air game is also in storms favor since she doesnt need an item to fly around. She is also uneffected by the temperature so she can also make everything EXTREMELY hot or cold around and it wont effect what she is doing but it would certainly effect Virgil. Storm could just use cold or hot against him and wear him out.

As much as i love static Storm EASILY has this in the bag.
    Milestone 2.0 is happening and i am so excited. Looks like i know where my money is going.

BANNED

Storm has way more experience with these powers and can use all elements at once.
    C'mon...Storm is an air, whethr & lytning bendr which doesnt include earth, fire & metal bending.

Sure static has faced people with elements but those were only one each, PLUS they werent experienced with them really as to where storm is. Plus the Air game is also in storms favor since she doesnt need an item to fly around.
    Wud lyk 2 c her try 2 take any flying metal away frm Static...dont 4get dat Static is a very quik thinkr & gd with improv.

She is also uneffected by the temperature
    Atmosferic temp within d extremes of earth's whethr but Storm hasnt shruggd-off direct impact flame/fire balls or gone near d sun or resist being frozen.

so she can also make everything EXTREMELY hot or cold around and it wont effect what she is doing but it would certainly effect Virgil. Storm could just use cold or hot against him and wear him out.
    U do knw dat Static can cre8 EMS force-fields, ryt?
    Naaa...Static gat dis.

We/SZ get whr u r cming frm with Storm hving gr8r experience & control but she's nt as smart as Static who also happns 2 b gd with improv.

Ultimate Member

Storm has way more experience with these powers and can use all elements at once. Sure static has faced people with elements but those were only one each, PLUS they werent experienced with them really as to where storm is. Plus the Air game is also in storms favor since she doesnt need an item to fly around. She is also uneffected by the temperature so she can also make everything EXTREMELY hot or cold around and it wont effect what she is doing but it would certainly effect Virgil. Storm could just use cold or hot against him and wear him out.

Which version of Static are we talking about?

The crappy 52 version
    The cartoon version
    The original version

The cartoon version's powers can be altered by the sun as the cartoon showed.

The original version was powerful enough to power a weapon to save the universe in the World Collide storyline with Superman books.

Static's powers are more of a cross between Electro and Magneto's powers. It has been shown he can do some of the things Magneto can do with magnetism.

And seeing that Storm is scared of enclosed places-whose to say Static won't just trap her in trash container and seal her in?

We have no idea of Static's real powers because we have so many folks trying to bury him versus using him. We don't how smart he actually is nor what other toys he has nor who else has he faced.

BANNED

Storm vs Static Shock - Comic Clash S5E3
    Published on May 17, 2014
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0N6i...ure=youtu.be&a

10 Reasons Why Static Shock Is One Of The Best Superheroes Ever

As the season of Comic-Cons is coming to a close, let’s take a second to remember why Static Shock is one of the greatest superheroes ever and why we deserve to see him on film.
    Posted on Sept. 30, 2014, at 7:51 a.m.

Jazmin Michole, Community Member
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/jazminmb/10-...t-superhe-t0fd

I'm going with Storm unless Static doesn't need to breathe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I'm going with Storm unless Static doesn't need to breathe.
    Static can cre8 an EMS force-field around himself blocking Storm frm accessing d atmosfere/air within d force-field....2 our/SZ knowledge we/SZ hv nt seen Storm altern8d air/atmosfere within a forcefield frm d outside. But we/SZ aint gods of Storms feat-facts.

Static can cre8 an EMS force-field around himself blocking Storm frm accessing d atmosfere/air within d force-field....2 our/SZ knowledge we/SZ hv nt seen Storm altern8d air/atmosfere within a forcefield frm d outside. But we/SZ aint gods of Storms feat-facts.
    She doesn't need to.. She strained magneto before. To the point where he dropped his shield to anchor himself against the pull of her cyclone and he was running out of air simultaneously.

..... Opinions on new 52 static shock?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Let's not have them fight please because I love these 2 characters.

I was trying to remember his name for the longest while then I saw rlaam post here lol
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡