Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
    Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Which is weird when you consider that Taylor created Val Zod similarity, but Val was allowed to fail and see the consequences of his actions.
    Taylor created Val Zod. I mentioned this some time ago, but there was a red flag that rose up about Tom Taylor's writing Jon. What he cared the most about Jon was what he brought to the table. Not the actual character. He cares about Jon being bisexual, a pacifist, and the activism. And we see Jon go from having an ongoing to a mini series, now to no book for the time being. Granted, Jon couldn't carry a book when penned by either Tomasi or Bendis. My point still stands. Taylor doesn't seem to care that much about what came before.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    Taylor created Val Zod. I mentioned this some time ago, but there was a red flag that rose up about Tom Taylor's writing Jon. What he cared the most about Jon was what he brought to the table. Not the actual character. He cares about Jon being bisexual, a pacifist, and the activism. And we see Jon go from having an ongoing to a mini series, now to no book for the time being. Granted, Jon couldn't carry a book when penned by either Tomasi or Bendis. My point still stands. Taylor doesn't seem to care that much about what came before.
    If bisexuality was a big deal for taylor..he should put more effort in the romance.Cause the pink haired dude and jon have zero chemistry.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"