Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I feel like Geoff Johns has the Legion right now, or at least that’s the impression I get from the recent JSA stories including reference to a mysterious Legionnaire.
    Agreed, I don't feel like Taylor would use the original members of the Legion but was having Jon set up a new team of metahumans, whatever the name he was going to give them would be inspired by the Legion.

Taylor writing Titans makes me happy because A. I don’t care about them and B. It definitely makes me confident that AoS is the end of his tenure on Jon. Team books are hard to write and if DC wants Titans to be the premiere team until the JL come back, then that’s going to eat up a lot of Taylor’s time.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Taylor writing Titans makes me happy because A. I don’t care about them and B. It definitely makes me confident that AoS is the end of his tenure on Jon. Team books are hard to write and if DC wants Titans to be the premiere team until the JL come back, then that’s going to eat up a lot of Taylor’s time.
    Taylor's juggled multiple books at one time many times before. I'm sure he can do both if he wants to. The key words being "if he wants to."
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

For those asking who the mysterious third hero is, likeliest choice for Taylor is his OC Superdaughter Lara that he created in Injustice. She’s another heir to Clark and also another Taylor creation and his time with Jon has been all about pushing those. Let me know if I’m right since I won’t be reading.
    I think the likeliest choice is the Red Tornado/Lois Lane of Earth-2.

loisjoannelane16.jpg

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CosmeticSkull View Post
    I think the likeliest choice is the Red Tornado/Lois Lane of Earth-2.

loisjoannelane16.jpg
    agreed plus ten characters

But he probably wrapped up his work on Knights of Steel and DCeased by now..?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    But he probably wrapped up his work on Knights of Steel and DCeased by now..?
    Not sure if there will be a part 4 DCeased but Knights of Steel is getting a part 2. However, Taylor's AUs usually have a year or so breaks between each series.
    Last edited by ZuLuLu; 01-28-2023 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmeticSkull View Post
    Well I suppose it should be very interesting to see what Taylor has in store for us.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Hopefully, the surprise is when Jon is split into Red and Blue versions of himself.

The Red version is a kid

ff.jpg

Where is it from?

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razzmatazz360 View Post
    ff.jpg

Where is it from?
    The Son of Kal-El annual issue

Quote Originally Posted by razzmatazz360 View Post
    ff.jpg

Where is it from?
    So is this Jon's new Krypto ?

Clayton Henry posted a rough sketch for the opening of issue 2. Looks like adult Jon meeting his young kid self in the volcano. I guess the big twist is SuperJon rescues his kid self but sticks around as a time anomaly like how Rachel Summers “works” (or doesn’t). Whatever I guess, Jesus Christ is the Superfamily huge if I’m right, but at least this will stop the bitching about Jon.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So is this Jon's new Krypto ?
    It was..i don't it went anywhere.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"