Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    So in that case what do y’all think the secret is?

He is a clone of the real younger jon, that is in statis right now, but he didn't know it.

Or we finally find out Jon is Dr Manhattan
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    So in that case what do y’all think the secret is?
    Jon is getting aged up again, this time to 40.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    He is a clone of the real younger jon, that is in statis right now, but he didn't know it.

Or we finally find out Jon is Dr Manhattan
    Jon is dr Manhattan would be awesome reveal..he isn't blue electric but blue whatever eff energy Manhattan is.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Jon is split and Superman Red becomes Jordan Kent a la the Superman & Lois show.

So the big secret is that Jon is going to the Injustice universe, during Injustice year 5. So right around when the main first game is going down and Superman has gone full evil…and now Jon is showing up and seeing a world where his dad went on a dictator rampage because Lois and an unborn child died and Damian is grown up and evil(ish).

https://www.cbr.com/tom-taylor-injus...-crossover-dc/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So the big secret is that Jon is going to the Injustice universe, during Injustice year 5. So right around when the main first game is going down and Superman has gone full evil…and now Jon is showing up and seeing a world where his dad went on a dictator rampage because Lois and an unborn child died and Damian is grown up and evil(ish).

Couldn't have chosen a worse and uninteresting world. I will read it, but i have no interest in the Injustice universe.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Couldn't have chosen a worse and uninteresting world. I will read it, but i have no interest in the Injustice universe.
    I don’t know, Injustice is what made Taylor a hot name at DC and there is a lot for Jon to react to in that world. Evil father who was good, dead mom, possibly he’s dead depending on how we look at the unborn child, his best friends gone bad, Dick is dead, good Lex Luthor, and etc.

Could be interesting.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I have no interest in this unless Injustice Damien & Jon end up making out & setting Twitter on fire. Great premise for Injustice 3 tho.

I've gotta say, that's ... not what I was hoping for. Wondering if I should still hold out hope that he'll meet Earth-2's Lois Lane.

I don’t know, Injustice is what made Taylor a hot name at DC and there is a lot for Jon to react to in that world. Evil father who was good, dead mom, possibly he’s dead depending on how we look at the unborn child, his best friends gone bad, Dick is dead, good Lex Luthor, and etc.

Could be interesting.
    Could be and i will give it a shot, but i just don't really care for this universe.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Jon goes "Evil dads ..Evil dads everywhere".. First ultramob bossman now injusticeman.
    This is what? invincible typa deal without actually committing to superman going nuts?

Either way i don't really understand elseworld -sideworls nonsense.So,just another superman story.So,how they do it is what matters..
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 02-06-2023 at 08:43 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

At least it's not a Watchmen crossover

So to no one's surprise, Taylor's Jon Kent mini series is basically an excuse for Taylor to continue playing with his OCs and do a mini trilogy with his Injustice comics since the third game hasn't been confirmed yet. I never got the hype for Taylor's Injustice comics, they always seemed bland and uninspired to me. Plus all of Taylor's characters have the same kind of dialogue. I had no interest in this series before, and I have less interest in teen Jon's mini being hijacked by the electric blue powerset gimmick, Val-Zod & Ultraman and now Taylor's Injustice comics making a comeback.

So is this like a hail mary pass to get more eyeballs on Jon's book by attaching it to Injustice?

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    At least it's not a Watchmen crossover
    I expect Geoff Johns called dibs for when Superman meets the Watchman (what Johns is referring to Clark from Doomsday Clock as in his New Golden Age series).
    Words to live by.