Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default March's 'X-Men' Titles Decide the Fate of Mutantkind

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=253799416

The 'Fall of the House of X' is upon us! Check out the covers and story descriptions for 'X-Men' issues coming this March as part of the Krakoan Era's finale.

X-MEN #32

Besties with bloody blades! Kate Pryde and Illyana Rasputin have been best friends for a long time. They’ve had good times, and they’ve had bad times. One thing they can always agree on? Stomping anti-mutant bigots’ heads.

DEAD X-MEN #3

Far, faraway! Rachel Summers recruited the Dead X-Men for a seemingly impossible mission…and now they’re about to discover the REAL reason behind their task. As the walls of reality start to bend, will anyone survive the revelation?!

WOLVERINE #45

X marks the spot! The treasure hunt is on as Sabretooth picks up on the trail of an item that will turn the tide in the war on Wolverine! But as the best there is regroups with the remnants of his allies, it’ll be a race against time for the good guys to uncover a LOST weapon that could prove to be their LAST HOPE! And that’s if Orchis and the Stark Sentinels don’t get them first!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

RESURRECTION OF MAGNETO #3

Falls the shadow! In the cold dark rooms beyond death, there are terrible things. Annihilators. Adversaries. And a King of Shadows…who seeks a new soul to live in. The time of easy miracles is over. For Storm and Magneto, all the roads back to life are hard…and this is the hardest road of all.

X-MEN: FOREVER #1

Haunted House of X! How can you kill a digital god? What do you do when the Phoenix is bleeding out into nothing? There's been questions that have haunted you since the end of IMMORTAL X-MEN. Finally, some answers. There's also been some questions that have haunted you since the START of IMMORTAL X-MEN. Finally, some answers too. Tying directly into the pages of the epic FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X and RISE OF THE POWERS OF X comes this story of revelation.

CABLE #3

Protect the future—no matter the cost! Cable and his younger counterpart, Nate, are closer than ever to uncovering the origins of the Neocracy and putting an end to a bloody future before it can come to pass—but each step closer also brings them further into the crosshairs of the mysterious Parvenu! With the walls closing in, there’s no one else they can trust…but with the weight of the world on their shoulders, will Cable and Nate be able to bear the burden together or will they crumble under the weight?

WOLVERINE #46

Brain changer/game changer! Wolverine’s memory has been altered, erased, restored, forgotten and destroyed. This time, if he can’t get his head on straight, Sabretooth will do far worse than that! The most diabolical chapter of SABRETOOTH WAR yet…and you thought those early issues were violent?!

X-FORCE #50

The final battle against Beast in the landmark 50th issue! X-Force confronts Beast with their secret weapon. A final reckoning. Not a dry eye in the house. TARGET: BEAST finale!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

So many things to process here...

Illyana and Kate being sword besties should be a lot of fun.

Betsy is looking majestic on that Lucas Werneck cover. I'm pretty sure Foxe said she wouldn't appear in the same book as Rachel was though, I wonder if he was just playing his cards close to his vest, or plans have changed, or if there's any other explanation...

And both Wolverine and X-Force's covers just look badass.

That's it. The only one that doesn't excite me is that Whilce Portacio art with Kid Cable although I can't wait to read the mini.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I’m beginning to wonder what the point of the Rise and Fall minis are, based on future solicits neither book seems to actually resolve anything.

That cover of “young” Cable makes him look older than old Cable.

I am wondering what issue will be consider the "last" issue of "The End" of the Krakoan Era.

Marvel keeps messing up decent stuff with poor advertising.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

- I'm not a fan of Duggan's run, but X-men looks fun this month.
    - I'm so in for Dead X-men. Best cast by far and Betsy looks awesome there.
    - I REALLY hope that's Percy's final X-force issue.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I am wondering what issue will be consider the "last" issue of "The End" of the Krakoan Era.
    Uncanny X-Men #700 (or a giant-size written by the main writers of this era) ?
    And how many issues will the Krakoa era have in total as soon as it's finished ?

It would be weird to end the era with UXM considering the title has been absent for the entirety of it. UXM should lead the next phase if it's brought back, not end the current one.
    I fully expect something akin to the Planet-Sized X-men one-shot.

It would indeed made more sense to use the proper return of Uncanny X-Men to start a brand new period (#500 : start of the Fraction era, #600 : end of the Bendis era).

Crying tears of joy that Betsy is back in her best costume. YES.

Interesting to see Kate and Illyana interacting again, the last time was way back in Duggan's marauders when she got resurrected, correct?

Was hoping to see Emma finally free of Invincible Iron Man, but maybe she's in Forever (although I doubt it).

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    It would be weird to end the era with UXM considering the title has been absent for the entirety of it. UXM should lead the next phase if it's brought back, not end the current one.
    I fully expect something akin to the Planet-Sized X-men one-shot.
    I saw something somewhere else where it ends on UXM 700 as the big send off and would allow Brevoorts reign to start at a number one and not deal with legacy numbering mid way through, but I don't know if that would be needed.

Yeah I'm thinking some kind of one-shot as well and I get the feeling they're still working on the transition portion as we speak. Gillen said he might have one more issue after X-Men Forever so maybe that's a potential one-shot to bridge the two eras.

Good Betsy cover. If that is her costume going forward it far outshines her Excalibur look.

Can't say I'm that interested in the rest of it. Seems to be rather pointless and meandering.

Jean is dead and will be alive again, with everything changed and finally reachign her potential. For the umpenth time it feels like.

Magneto Resurection under Ewing will probably be a good book for those that care about that.

Are Rogue and Gambit still in the FotHX title? I'm reading the solicts and looking at the covers but not getting any wiser. If the Manifold plot is to happen it seems both will be in the title for all that drama that will unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Good Betsy cover. If that is her costume going forward it far outshines her Excalibur look.

Can't say I'm that interested in the rest of it. Seems to be rather pointless and meandering.

Jean is dead and will be alive again, with everything changed and finally reachign her potential. For the umpenth time it feels like.

Magneto Resurection under Ewing will probably be a good book for those that care about that.

Are Rogue and Gambit still in the FotHX title? I'm reading the solicts and looking at the covers but not getting any wiser. If the Manifold plot is to happen it seems both will be in the title for all that drama that will unfold.
    I can't tell either if the cast of Fall of the House of X will remain the same from issue #1. Polaris enters the scene with issue #2 but it's not clear if she's there to stay. Duggan in a recent interview said "everyone is on the table" so maybe there's some rotating that happens in that book.