Default What trades to jump in for X-men?

I had not been following comics for a long time. I am wondering what trades should I jump in for x-men?

You're going to want to read New Mutants vol 2 (the new Mutants run from 2003), and when you finish that, The New X-Men vol 2 (From 2004.) You can also read the four issue mini series The New X-Men: Hellions for additional content, following the fan-favorite Hellions squad.

These are the X-Men you're gonna want to follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    You're going to want to read New Mutants vol 2 (the new Mutants run from 2003), and when you finish that, The New X-Men vol 2 (From 2004.) You can also read the four issue mini series The New X-Men: Hellions for additional content, following the fan-favorite Hellions squad.

These are the X-Men you're gonna want to follow.
    Lol, Rift don't ever stop being you.

Quote Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
    I had not been following comics for a long time. I am wondering what trades should I jump in for x-men?
    Well, if you want to jump into the current stories you'd want to start with House of X/Powers of X and then get into the books that follow that. If you need direction we can help you out. If you read all that stuff it'll cover the past 4-ish years of stories. That whole big story is wrapping up right now and we're getting a new direction next year.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Lol, Rift don't ever stop being you.

Well, if you want to jump into the current stories you'd want to start with House of X/Powers of X and then get into the books that follow that. If you need direction we can help you out. If you read all that stuff it'll cover the past 4-ish years of stories. That whole big story is wrapping up right now and we're getting a new direction next year.
    Exactly this. (I love your signature quote, you're the best!)

Jonathan Hickman's House of X and Powers of X miniseries launched the Krakoa era which we're in now and ends in the summer of 2024. This website has done a good job of listing the books that came out during the era: https://www.crushingkrisis.com/defin...reading-order/

So I say start with HoX/PoX and then branch out based on what interests you.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
    You can always purview the online, chronicled synopsis of The UNCANNYXMEN done right (no login required) its quite comprehensive, IMHO... But, if you rather the pages I suggest you try to get your hands on X-Men Omnibus #1-5 and take it from there