Page 133 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2407

Thread: Fall of X

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Marvel be choosing the WORST times to have these cross franchise weddings. Ororo and T’Challa got married right after Decimation, and now Emma and Tony right after an event that apparently kills and displaces a bunch of mutants? Like how we supposed to celebrate when a whole damn people group is suffering.
    Right? The announcement of the wedding was by far one of the most surprising things to come out of all of this so far. How in the world will that unfold?!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Going by Kate's appearance...I'm guessing it will be a "secret underground-working from the shadows" X-Men team.
    I see Immortal being the book that handles the emotional consequences and X-Men doing the "attack and withdraw" tactics.
    That's been my thinking too. MY only question is whether this is the actual team, non-team people because of Fall of X or if its a combination of the two.

Marvel be choosing the WORST times to have these cross franchise weddings. Ororo and T’Challa got married right after Decimation, and now Emma and Tony right after an event that apparently kills and displaces a bunch of mutants? Like how we supposed to celebrate when a whole damn people group is suffering.
    That's part of the reason I've convinced/deluded myself that its just a fake out or a trap. They were just attacked at the Gala when a bunch of X-Men, Avengers and other heroes were gathered. There's no way they'd have a wedding ceremony and not expect it to happen again.
    Last edited by RAWRlrus; 06-26-2023 at 09:35 AM.

What makes you think Emma and Tony's wedding is a celebration?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm thinking a combination of both?
    The members may have to form because of what happens at the Gala...completely out of necessity rather than personal interest.
    My speculative guess would be: Synch, Laura, Forge would stay from the current iteration. Then Kate joins. And the rest would be new to the team (although I wouldn't mind seeing Polaris and Sunfire again)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Mighty Member

can anyone show me a list of all the x-men fall of x titles

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    Here you go!

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    Take this!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

There's also one more, which is redacted.

And almost certainly spoilers:
    Ms Marvel
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Take this!

I just saw it. LOL! I've subscribed to all 78 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    There's also one more, which is redacted.

And almost certainly spoilers:
    Ms Marvel
    end of spoilers
    I'm torn as to whether it is part of Fall of X or not.
    If what everyone is expecting of the classified book is correct and the belief that spoilers:
    they can't do resurrections
    end of spoilers it really won't be possible.
    But it would also be weird to see X-characters acting normal with everything going on. They could also spoil things from Fall of X if it was after so maybe it takes place before the Gala but just didn't have time to tell the stories before Fall of X?

Can’t wait for them to put out the sales solicitations for “Everything Turned Out Ok Of X” barely a month into this event/thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I'm torn as to whether it is part of Fall of X or not.
    If what everyone is expecting of the classified book is correct and the belief that spoilers:
    they can't do resurrections
    end of spoilers it really won't be possible.
    But it would also be weird to see X-characters acting normal with everything going on. They could also spoil things from Fall of X if it was after so maybe it takes place before the Gala but just didn't have time to tell the stories before Fall of X?

I think the scene with Emma and Scott from the gala preview is about that topic.

But redacted book is about that character. I’m almost 100% sure. People on twitter did some “investigation” and found out that one of variant covers is actually a piece of a bigger art/poster with women of marvel and marvel used pieces of that art as variant covers for other books e.g Psylocke variant cover for uncanny avengers and the only piece that hasn’t been used yet is with redacted character. Also other variant cover for that redacted book is made by artist who usually draws that character.

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    I think the scene with Emma and Scott from the gala preview is about that topic.

But redacted book is about that character. I’m almost 100% sure. People on twitter did some “investigation” and found out that one of variant covers is actually a piece of a bigger art/poster with women of marvel and marvel used pieces of that art as variant covers for other books e.g Psylocke variant cover for uncanny avengers and the only piece that hasn’t been used yet is with redacted character. Also other variant cover for that redacted book is made by artist who usually draws that character.
    What scene? The image where they are sitting in a tree is just a variant cover, if that was what you were referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    What scene? The image where they are sitting in a tree is just a variant cover, if that was what you were referring to.
    It’s not a cover. I thought it was but marvel’s post says hellfire gala opens with a scene with Scott and Emma.

“ This X-MEN: HELLFIRE GALA 2023 #1 preview opens with a familiar sight: Cyclops and Emma Frost chatting as they hang from the vines of the Treehouse, the X-Men's headquarters in New York City“ and Kubert does only interior art for the gala while the only variant cover that hasn’t been showed yet is the cover by Mashal Ahmed

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    I think that's one of the pages. Marvel has it listed as "interior artwork by Adam Kubert" here: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...t-look-preview